• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
96 replies to this topic | 185 praises

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:04 PM

AFV_V200
  • Premium member
    AFV_V200
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone out there suffer that?

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

which line?

home line, mobile line or internet line?

mobile line no problem. full bar.
Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:06 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nope, mine is fine .. cool.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Joo koon area, line is strong..

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:12 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Let me guess....samsung galaxy s?
Try to reset your phone....

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:18 PM

AFV_V200
  • Premium member
    AFV_V200
    4th Gear
    Author Image

mobile line down. in the east side. all my colleagues who using singtel has the same problem. some even auto switch to Indo line!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:28 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

mobile line down. in the east side. all my colleagues who using singtel has the same problem. some even auto switch to Indo line!

over at North, I keep getting 'no service'...and can go to Maxis tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

Rezorn86
  • Premium member
    Rezorn86
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Bukit Panjang, OK...
The Stig's Singapore Cousin!!
I Love Lada!!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:21 AM

AFV_V200
  • Premium member
    AFV_V200
    4th Gear
    Author Image

&**(&^^%&(!

Singtel mobile down again in the east?! Shown full bar but call liao it said line was off! All my colleagues with Singtel line all kena!

aaaarrrggghhhhhh.

Or izzit only particular spot/area in the east?

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:37 AM

Caldina
  • Premium member
    Caldina
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I encountered the same issue while surfing my tab. But fixed line broadband is OK.

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:38 PM

Camrysfa
  • Premium member
    Camrysfa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How will u make use of this?

How much Singtel will 'pay' for this apology gesture.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singtel-to-waive-local/1804756.html

SINGAPORE: Telco Singtel will waive local mobile data charges on May 1, following an disruption of its mobile data services on Wednesday (Apr 22), it announced on Facebook on Friday.

"We thank our customers for their patience and understanding during the mobile data service incident on Wednesday 22nd April.

We will waive local mobile data charges for all our postpaid customers on Friday May 1st 2015.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused," Singtel CEO Yuen Kuan Moon said in the Facebook post. 

On Apr 22, 3G and 4G mobile data services were down for some subscribers for hours after lunchtime. It was fully restored at 5.30pm.

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:47 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Singtel down, thats a hobby for the men lol
Vid and Camrysfa praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:50 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How will u make use of this?

How much Singtel will 'pay' for this apology gesture.

They very smart. Choose a holiday where people no need to do business calls or work related usage to waive the data charges.

One day won't make any difference to their pocket where most people are on post-paid plans.

Thaiyotakamli and Camrysfa praised this

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:40 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

"offer" only for post paid, prepaid no "offer". [bigcry]

Qpik praised this

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:07 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

"offer" only for post paid, prepaid no "offer". [bigcry]

Of course

Prepaid most likely wont top up again cos of problems especially tourists. Moreover earn more from prepaid using internet

Post paid bo pian need to pay cos under contract. So must please this group Of ppl or else they wont renew rhe the contract and jump ship
Ktglfc and Mercs praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 29 January 2016 - 01:44 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Anyone in East or Sims Avenue area got land telephone line not working; Mine gone crazy and one of my customer one also down last week??? Funny thing happened 2 weeks back and again now happened  

Singtel sent technician down and says there is something wrong with some underground cables .... surely others must have been affected too 

Edited by BanCoe, 29 January 2016 - 01:44 PM.

Mercs praised this

Posted 29 January 2016 - 01:50 PM

Mrmilktooth
  • Premium member
    Mrmilktooth
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Fibre I experienced this morning around 5am. Dunno what happened. No network at home
Mercs praised this

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:01 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Goodbye Singtel

After 25yrs, FINALLY terminated ALL services

No sense of appreciation of loyalty at all from them...
Mercs, Spring, BenTong and RH1667 praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:04 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What appreciation of loyalty? We are all just one number in their monthly churn report.

Where did you move to? Doubt M1 and Starhub are going to give you the girlfriend feel you are looking for  [rolleyes]

Mercs praised this
That is all.

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:09 AM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Goodbye Singtel

After 25yrs, FINALLY terminated ALL services

No sense of appreciation of loyalty at all from them...

No such thing as loyalty ... its ok, bro ..

no red, there will always be orange or green and the coming new one too (don't know what colour) available ...

Mercs praised this
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Singtel, line, down

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users