Singtel line down?

AFV_V200

Turbocharged

Anyone out there suffer that?

which line?

home line, mobile line or internet line?

mobile line no problem. full bar.

mobile line down. in the east side. all my colleagues who using singtel has the same problem. some even auto switch to Indo line!

mobile line down. in the east side. all my colleagues who using singtel has the same problem. some even auto switch to Indo line!

over at North, I keep getting 'no service'...and can go to Maxis [:p][:p][:p]

&**(&^^%&(!

Singtel mobile down again in the east?! Shown full bar but call liao it said line was off! All my colleagues with Singtel line all kena!

aaaarrrggghhhhhh.

Or izzit only particular spot/area in the east?

How will u make use of this?

How much Singtel will 'pay' for this apology gesture.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singtel-to-waive-local/1804756.html

SINGAPORE: Telco Singtel will waive local mobile data charges on May 1, following an disruption of its mobile data services on Wednesday (Apr 22), it announced on Facebook on Friday.

"We thank our customers for their patience and understanding during the mobile data service incident on Wednesday 22nd April.

We will waive local mobile data charges for all our postpaid customers on Friday May 1st 2015.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused," Singtel CEO Yuen Kuan Moon said in the Facebook post.

On Apr 22, 3G and 4G mobile data services were down for some subscribers for hours after lunchtime. It was fully restored at 5.30pm.

Hypersonic

How will u make use of this?

How much Singtel will 'pay' for this apology gesture.

They very smart. Choose a holiday where people no need to do business calls or work related usage to waive the data charges.

One day won't make any difference to their pocket where most people are on post-paid plans.

• Praise 2

"offer" only for post paid, prepaid no "offer". [bigcry]

Of course

Prepaid most likely wont top up again cos of problems especially tourists. Moreover earn more from prepaid using internet

Post paid bo pian need to pay cos under contract. So must please this group Of ppl or else they wont renew rhe the contract and jump ship

• Praise 2

Anyone in East or Sims Avenue area got land telephone line not working; Mine gone crazy and one of my customer one also down last week??? Funny thing happened 2 weeks back and again now happened  

Singtel sent technician down and says there is something wrong with some underground cables .... surely others must have been affected too 

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

Goodbye Singtel

After 25yrs, FINALLY terminated ALL services

No sense of appreciation of loyalty at all from them...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4