Public Transport Standard  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Our public transport is

• Good, very good
    • Not bad la
    • Can be better
    • Hopeless, cannot make it
    • FCUK like SHIAT

Actually starting this poll for fun, for I know which of the 5 will get the most.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

My vote is for belly good. With circle line now most places mrt mostly good. Except for those days got breakdown. Work to home is 45 min and less than $2. In reality that be rather good. Even if drive would be over 30 min, and then with CTE ERP I would see the money fly away. Not to Mention parking.

Neutral Newbie

You are polling on our 1st class private "public" transport :o :o :o

Many will tell you it's very good! you may be surprised by the outcome of the poll [rolleyes]

(edited)

My vote is for belly good. With circle line now most places mrt mostly good. Except for those days got breakdown. Work to home is 45 min and less than $2. In reality that be rather good. Even if drive would be over 30 min, and then with CTE ERP I would see the money fly away. Not to Mention parking.

driving: sit

driving: personal space

driving: no smell

driving: comfy seat

driving: no need waiting

driving: no need walk

driving: no need queue to board in

driving....: cause the road to jam

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

people who vote can be better can go to KL

people who vote like sh1t can go Jakarta

Potential Ministar in the making, compare with 2-3rd world countries. [laugh]

we are fortunate than other countries condition in term of transport but just like to complain [laugh]

complain and compare is form of leisure in singapore :D

Screw the public transport!! Really want the citizen to give up driving then THEY also have to give up THEIR luxuary cars and drivers and take public transport!!

Have been taking train to and fro work for a year. Compared to owning a car and driving for 13 years.

depends on timing, can be cramped like mad but overall a lot less stressful than driving and finding a parking lot. And I can find time to read or play games on the train.

Have worked in Japan before - yes the punctuality is perfect but can be packed like mad during peak hours. Again, area specific. Rural areas can have train frequencies of once per hour; there's even a toilet in the smaller local trains (2 cars?).

Not much complaints here except for the inconsiderate behaviour of some fellow commuters.

Screw the public transport!! Really want the citizen to give up driving then THEY also have to give up THEIR luxuary cars and drivers and take public transport!!

i vote can be better,

they shouldn't had withdraw all the feeder services that runs parallel with the trains last time.

but i believe they had learnt from the major breakdown recently, thats why the mass purchases of buses planned.

Actually starting this poll for fun, for I know which of the 5 will get the most.

we should all vote can be better, so that the middle finger can be the longest [laugh]:D[laugh]

↡ Advertisement