Liverpool 2012/13 TKSS thread

Joseph22

Turbocharged

Hi with the FA Cup over liao, we had finally ended our 2011/12 campaign. lets not get upset with last two match since we got nothing to fight for. Lets us start a new season with a new Thread.

cheers.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

gd to be forward looking... easier to get over the pains and upsets..

i think this season showed a major weakness in the DM and the goals tally..

goals wise, i think both LS and AC are getting up to speed. It is a matter of time that the goals come. We can clearly see the impact once big Andy takes the field on Sat. Suarez oso looking more clinical... Therefore, increasingly, i think the striker's issues will become lesser next season.. I recommend getting a younger striker to act as back up...

Dm-wise, we seriously need a capable cover for Lucas. Spearing really CMI.. totaly ovewhelmed on sat and culpable for both goals conceded. We need a Tiote or De Jong!

We probably also need a longer-term playmaker to take over Gerrard, in case Charlie Adam continues to be sub-par.

Hi with the FA Cup over liao, we had finally ended our 2011/12 campaign. lets not get upset with last two match since we got nothing to fight for. Lets us start a new season with a new Thread.

cheers.

Yup....... [nod]

My wish list.....

Get rid of:

a. AC

b. Downing

c. JC

d. Spearing

e. Henderson

f. JE

g. C Adam

[:p][:p][:p]

Turbocharged

So fast next season whining begins ?

if you are a liverpool fan, feel free to contribute.

if not, you are free to do constructive remark, if not. Please do not come in to post.

Thanks you.

Turbocharged

Why start the new thread so early ....

we have nothing to play for liao. i think its okay to open a new thread already.

last two match win or loss shouldnt matter to us anymore to warrant an upset. just treat it as a practise match can liao. [laugh]

Turbocharged

Yup....... [nod]

My wish list.....

Get rid of:

a. AC

b. Downing

c. JC

d. Spearing

e. Henderson

f. JE

g. C Adam

[:p][:p][:p]

er.. your wish list dont have player in.. you sell all those who do we have left?? [sweatdrop]

anyway i hope Flanagon given more chance in the last two match.

I believe, he will still improve.

we have nothing to play for liao. i think its okay to open a new thread already.

last two match win or loss shouldnt matter to us anymore to warrant an upset. just treat it as a practise match can liao. [laugh]

Yup.... throw in all the reserves who had not being playing for the past 9 months b'cos of those thick skin mati mati carries favours to KD ..... -_-

Nothing to loose now by playing the reserves. [sly]

(edited)

er.. your wish list dont have player in.. you sell all those who do we have left?? [sweatdrop]

anyway i hope Flanagon given more chance in the last two match.

I believe, he will still improve.

Do you know Pool have numerous young players on loan to other clubs...

Bring them back and starts to work with their own academy pool of talents. Not paying millions pound that combine total goals could not even surpus Suares personal goal in 2011/2012 season. [:(]

Edited by Picnic06

Turbocharged

Do you know Pool have numerous young players on loan to other clubs...

Bring them back and starts to work with their own academy pool of talents. Not paying millions pound that combine total goals could not ever surpus Suares personal goal in 2011/2012 season. [:(]

Oh you bringing those on loan player huh??

okay my bad :D

I think AC should come good in near future..... as for that Henderson should just dump him off...some other players too...

Turbocharged

carroll looks to b finding his rhythm with suarez. so he'll stay. for me, henderson should b dropped. pool to get 1 CM, 1 DM n 1 winger. if a striker is available, also can get. got besides suarez n carroll, nobody else. sterling to b given more playing time. i'm sure he will do better than henderson at the wings.

1 DM to b backup to lucas. 1 CM to replace henderson n adam, who will b dropped to bench or loaned out.

CB, covered. skrtel n agger, followed by coates. carra only last back up. wingbacks more or less covered also. flano n robinson as backups.

1st Gear

I think we should also find covers for left back......Jose Enrique seems good at the beginning of the season then fizzles out.....

↡ Advertisement