2013 Nissan Sylphy

Rezorn86

The Almera's rims are from Stamford Tyres,not from Japan,the rims are are made by SSW,Stamford's house brand,anyway Tan Chong & Stamford are family relative.

Stamford tyres shld give nissan n subaru some discount price since they r related. :D :D

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Didn't know my latio is1.6... BTW,, since its tomyam made,, how is the build?... hope its not like almera... that is a real piece of junks... [:p]

Better than amala :D

slyphy rear passenger headroom is good if ur family got someone who is taller than 1.7m n shoulder room is good.

Edited by Rezorn86

(edited)

1.6L uses HR16DE engine: used in Nissan cars since 2007. Note, Latio and Juke are some cars ( not necessry SG model ) using this engine.

1.8L uses MRA8DE engine, which is newly developed and used on the 2013 Sylphy.

$133K for 1.6L and $145K for 1.8L..............which is a more value for money deal?

Depend on ur budget. If i will u, i will go for 1.6l due to f/c & road tax for long term calculation..

Althought every year i can save around afew K n some felt tat it is actually not much diff. but the few k for me, i can re-invest n get more return. :D :D

Edited by Rezorn86

actual 1 m still waitiing till their lanuch date than go n take a look.

booking already started. car already in BT Tan Chong for viewing. Early bird discount given. If keen better sign now as actual luanch sure higher price.

I m not their agent...just someone who needs a replacement car.

booking already started. car already in BT Tan Chong for viewing. Early bird discount given. If keen better sign now as actual luanch sure higher price.

I m not their agent...just someone who needs a replacement car.

[laugh] thnks 4 ur info, will b going aft cny...

Went Tan Chong again yesterday ( day 2 of cny).......this time with family. The Slyphy has been moved to the show room floor. The car got the ok but the high coe still a issue.

No other car shopper there while i was there..........the customer (me) was eager to get a car and so was the the SE to get a sign-on. In the end, it was too scary to commit.

Forgot to ask what is the OMV.

Went Tan Chong again yesterday ( day 2 of cny).......this time with family. The Slyphy has been moved to the show room floor. The car got the ok but the high coe still a issue.

No other car shopper there while i was there..........the customer (me) was eager to get a car and so was the the SE to get a sign-on. In the end, it was too scary to commit.

Which branch u went and any test drive car?.. thinking of going down to kaypoh a bit since im free this few days... [:p]

Wow so fast order liao [laugh] [laugh]

Did u went to BT branch? Thinking to be a kaypoh of going there as this few days got nothing to do....[laugh]

Edited by Rezorn86

Tan Chong showroom so early open? Think BM closed until 15 feb?!

Sorry, I meant day 3 of CNY which was yesterday( 12 Feb 13 )....

I think the official price after discount for 1.6L is 133K and 1.8L is 145K. But if anyone willing to order on the spot, I think the SE can let go more.

colours? err, hard to describe.

Read on-line that the 1.6L engine is an improved one giving 15% better efficiency.

Overall, for around 50K ( without coe ) it is a decent car.

Which branch u went and any test drive car?.. thinking of going down to kaypoh a bit since im free this few days... [:p]

Tan Chong Bukit Timah ..... not sure other place have the car. Think sure can test drive.

Still coming to terms with forking out > 100K for a car...130K is difficult to swallow for a 1.6l car. Haiz...

Don't give money to garment for nothing... $8k depreciation just for a computer record in LTA's system is so not worth it.

Don't give money to garment for nothing... $8k depreciation just for a computer record in LTA's system is so not worth it.

Totally agree... Hoping that my car can hold up without major issue for the next 7 years.

Still coming to terms with forking out > 100K for a car...130K is difficult to swallow for a 1.6l car. Haiz...

New Jap Brand 1.6L is say 133K - that's at least 12.5K depreciation per year.

MIK brand 1.6L, 5 years old - asking price works out to be arounf 7.5K dep per year.

Jap brand 1.5L, 5 years old - something like 8.5K dep.

Diff of 4 to 5K in depreciation cost per year between new and used. I think used car option also not worth paying.

↡ Advertisement