Opposition party supporters, time to unite !!!!!!!!!!!

Pufferfish1

Hougang by-election to take place on May 26

Published on May 9, 2012

Hougang voters will go to the polls on May 26 in a by-election to fill former Workers' Party MP Yaw Shin Leong's seat in Parliament.

The writ of election was issued today by the President, stating that Nomination Day will be on May 16, after which nine days of campaigning will commence.

Despite rampant speculation, PM Lee did not call for a by-election in any other constituency, limiting it to Hougang's 25,000 voters.

The Hougang seat became vacant after Mr Yaw was expelled from the WP on Feb 14 for refusing to account to the party leadership for his behaviour, including allegedly having extra-marital affairs.

↡ Advertisement

i tot TS was trying to ask all opposition supporters to turn the whole table around in sg... but come to tink of it, who will dare to anyhow rally like wat msia and other countries ppl are doing? we are not "dogs" but we hav to admit to ourselves tat we are super kiasi!!! including me, unless there can be 1 million singaporeans who willing to stand united together and rally...

It will be an interesting case to see whether the % swing to which side compared to the previous result.

Turbocharged

i tot TS was trying to ask all opposition supporters to turn the whole table around in sg... but come to tink of it, who will dare to anyhow rally like wat msia and other countries ppl are doing? we are not "dogs" but we hav to admit to ourselves tat we are super kiasi!!! including me, unless there can be 1 million singaporeans who willing to stand united together and rally...

ai yeah. the issue is not kiasi as in scare kenna caught.

problem is now unlike last time use gun. if still is sword and sabre period, civil war still got chance.

Siao. Choose another WP losers be Hougang MP so that he can screx around with other peoples wife? Forget it bro. My vote go to the PAP. Expensive but confirmed honest man

i wont vote for a weak oppo even if it goes to pap.

i would vote for a monkey even if nothing. we need to let opp has the opportunity to grow.

↡ Advertisement