Wud you attend wedding dinner alone ?

Ysc3

Twincharged

wud you attend a chinese wedding dinner at a restaurant if you only knew the father of the groom - and no one else ?

↡ Advertisement

wud you attend a chinese wedding dinner at a restaurant if you only knew the father of the groom - and no one else ?

Why not, you might be seated together with single chio bu [gorgeous] also .... [inlove]

4th Gear

I would not 'cos I hate weddings. Lucky for me I didn't even hold a wedding dinner for my own wedding.

Supersonic

Would not attend cause i will feel very bored having to sit at a table whom i dont know. [sleeping]

I ever attended alone, the whole wedding I only know the groom. Bloody hell whole night feel so uneasy and bored.

Regreted.

I would and have attended before.

Turbocharged

If go or dont go also must give red packet, then go lah. Or else ask for extra seat if you feel worth it to pay for companion lor. Wedding dinner sure got drop out one.

Typical singaporean mentality, wedding dinner cannot go alone, lunch cannot go alone...if you are working overseas alone how?

no problem. same as eating alone... [:p]

just eat and look for [gorgeous][:p]

Neutral Newbie

I would not 'cos I hate weddings. Lucky for me I didn't even hold a wedding dinner for my own wedding.

I like, but how you convince your wife and the familes, so you just register at ROM?

hmmm.. somehow thats different. When working alone overseas somehow no qualms about going everywhere alone. Dinner, bars, discos, a walk along a waterbank. Somehow alone in home country has a loser feeling whereas alone overseas a sense of freedom and adventure.

Neutral Newbie

I will try not to, but usually if I am seated with frens, then it's okay, the main problem is how to find excuses to turn him down...

Ya lor..i always go alone, bring partner pay so much more...eat, bio char bo..

try sit nex to the cheorest babe in the table.

I like, but how you convince your wife and the familes, so you just register at ROM?

Elope. [:p]

How come kena first yellow card?

↡ Advertisement