Places to self wash your car

Z_Dash

Neutral Newbie

I think was $80 or $100. Can't remember. Quite long ago already.

maybe with inflation, now higher already!

go spc and wash, $6 solve all issues!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Last time no MSCP , all wash car in the open space carpark in the evening after work. parking then was $55 or so per month. who needs MSCP, who needs washing bay! kao!

your 'last time' qt long ago ah [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

huh? got such dumb rule? how about when town council ask bangala to wash blocks? doesn't the soapy water flow into the drains as well? no?

i dont rmb them using soapy water to wash the corridors :o !

just water jet no ^_^ ?

maybe with inflation, now higher already!

go spc and wash, $6 solve all issues!

SPC now 8 bucks le

i always see alot of cars below my flat washing by their maids.

now SPC is $8 liao. last december still $6, then cny increase to $7 .. so fast increase again to $8 !

Just what i was anticipating. But u wanna challenge the law by throwin this question to them? I think u should compare this w y conservancy can wash cp n we cant wash car, w end result being water pollution.

when the cleaners wash the mscp, the grease on the floor (can find it almost in every parking lot) will be washed into the drains also.... and the drains go to the reservior eventually sometime

lol i shampoo washed at my in law hdb carpark for more than 3 times liao. The only thing i bother to look out for; not to "WET" the car beside mine, lol.

Supersonic

lol i shampoo washed at my in law hdb carpark for more than 3 times liao. The only thing i bother to look out for; not to "WET" the car beside mine, lol.

Open carpark? Wonder where you get the water from if your carpark area is open? [:/]

I understand open carpark cannot do car washing and will get fined for $100 if caught.

Only place i know that can wash is multi-storey carpark washing bay given its drainage is seperated.

For people staying at places without multi-storey carparks like Potong Pasir.......they gotta travel far to find MSCP washing bay or where else can they wash?

anywhere also can wash your car except places near to our reservoirs....

and have to bring your own water from your house, cannot use the CD tap....

my house open space car park got a coin operated water despenser at the void deck. -_-

If i remember correctly u can spray but can wipe with a pail of water. I have seem many taxi drivers doing it. [laugh]

U meant 'cannot spray' rite?

(edited)

wah lao, if not ma ta wear shorts where got call last time.. you mean if last year consider call last time meh? but seems that people have got used to : You do this you do that , you cannot do this , cannot do that.

ok last time again. Last time rem got one time before general election, some clown wan to implement the cash card car park barrier system in bedok town and during the Election , a few more seats were taken by oppsition other than the famous PP & H. They hold back the imprementation for a while after that.

Nowadays , I even heard people asking for cash card carpark. even say :wah lao this car park got no cash card parking one sibei lousy....???must be all getting too rich liao....yeah lah my last time very long time ago lah hehehe...

Edited by Raygooh

Neutral Newbie

SPC now 8 bucks le

???

the last time i went, still $6 leh.. can see how long i nv wash my car at spc liao..

Neutral Newbie

when the cleaners wash the mscp, the grease on the floor (can find it almost in every parking lot) will be washed into the drains also.... and the drains go to the reservior eventually sometime

after so many cases of ppl jumping into reservoirs, what is a little grease [laugh]

if it's water tank, different story... muz wait for hero MP to test water from your house :D

???

the last time i went, still $6 leh.. can see how long i nv wash my car at spc liao..

i hv a very calculative fren. he washes there using some petrol combo and on a fri and per wash $3????

Neutral Newbie

i hv a very calculative fren. he washes there using some petrol combo and on a fri and per wash $3????

i believe that was qt some time back too??

top up petrol more than 40bucks can have a carwash at halfprice or sth like that!

4th Gear

Was wondering when is someone going to jump out and said M'sia car wash only RM$8....... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement