"Brother's" accessories shop in JB

Camrytron

Any bro got any idea where is the brother accessories shop in jb n pls guide the way there.

wanted to put strut bar for car.

↡ Advertisement

Any bro got any idea where is the brother accessories shop in jb n pls guide the way there.

wanted to put strut bar for car.

Strut bar no need to go that far...can try tt motosport. Jln tebrau just after the caltex. I bot my ultra racing at 180 rm.

Why not just do in SG? it doesnt cost much

check before singapore not many places sell & got shop quote me S$280..

find not worth it,got people mention in jb about RM100+ only..

compare really price much different lei & most importantly can go in shop shop too+eat..

Strut bar no need to go that far...can try tt motosport. Jln tebrau just after the caltex. I bot my ultra racing at 180 rm.

can guide me where is it?

is the full name TT motosport?

hi is it the shop name is 'Vox motorsport'

u mean Brother??

Went over to 2020 accessories shop at JB.

Saw quite a few replica items.

Like Pivot Mega Raizin they're selling RM$150 but confirmed replica.

Went over to 2020 accessories shop at JB.

Saw quite a few replica items.

Like Pivot Mega Raizin they're selling RM$150 but confirmed replica.

2020 dnt wan sell normal strut bar & they quote me ultra racing strut bar for RM280(some bro did it for less than RM200)

i got feeling they wan chop me so dnt wan buy from them..

2020 dnt wan sell normal strut bar & they quote me ultra racing strut bar for RM280(some bro did it for less than RM200)

i got feeling they wan chop me so dnt wan buy from them..

Did your friend get themselves UR or UTR?

The logo very similiar but quality is world apart.

UR pricing is ard $280 +/- for a strut bar i guess moreover Permas Jaya is pretty near to checkpoint.

Nearest brother is in Skudai area.

Went up on a trip to PJ Selangor, visited kakimotor and they also selling UR lower 4 point for RM$280 plus lifetime warranty.

Maybe you want to benchmark this price which comes about $100+ SGD..

Visited Brothers HQ at PJ, the strut bar they selling.. Hahaa cheap but quality is. . .

check before singapore not many places sell & got shop quote me S$280..

find not worth it,got people mention in jb about RM100+ only..

compare really price much different lei & most importantly can go in shop shop too+eat..

If you're refering to UR strut bar, you are get it in MY for abt 50% lesser. SG price is [knife]

I remember chancing upon a website which shows how to differentiate between the fakes and the originals.

hi is it the shop name is 'Vox motorsport'

TT motosport...at jalan tebrau. The shop is the row of shops opposite pelangi mall. I always use the caltex petrol station as a marker. Exit to the side road (parallel to the main road) at caltex and follow the side road (pass some shop selling cars)till u reach the rows of shophouses. TTmotosport is the 2nd last shop in the 1st row.

brother at permas no more liao, or changed name. but location there is still the same, car acc shop. inside about the same layout. may be they practice like sim lim square :) got problem change name ...

Supercharged

TT motosport...at jalan tebrau. The shop is the row of shops opposite pelangi mall. I always use the caltex petrol station as a marker. Exit to the side road (parallel to the main road) at caltex and follow the side road (pass some shop selling cars)till u reach the rows of shophouses. TTmotosport is the 2nd last shop in the 1st row.

i find TT motorsport pricing a little high side.. i still sticking to brothers in taman u, a little far but can go eat ba ku teh. :D

those with lowered ride or body kit have to aware when going in the entrance due to the high slope of the shop.

↡ Advertisement