New Renault Grand Scenic Diesel

Schell31

Supersonic

It's a good looking car and many interesting features. 

If only they bring in the Espace too. 

2015-renault-espace-0.jpg

↡ Advertisement

It's a good looking car and many interesting features. 

If only they bring in the Espace too. 

2015-renault-espace-0.jpg

wow... looks nice man... and Spacious

Renault should actually look into Sliding Doors ...   well, even Mazda5 have sliding doors

Supersonic

wow... looks nice man... and Spacious

Renault should actually look into Sliding Doors ... well, even Mazda5 have sliding doors

But it looks more like a van.

Turbocharged

Simply love the big rims fitted on this GS, each time there is GS that drove past me , the first thing I luv to look at is the 20inch rims. so NICE!

Simply love the big rims fitted on this GS, each time there is GS that drove past me , the first thing I luv to look at is the 20inch rims. so NICE!

quite a lot of brake dust ... haha...  wash until siao...  

but yes, the rims are nice.  

wow, this is one nick I haven't seen in a really loooong time. Last time you drove a Swift right ?

Nope. I never drive swift before. But yeah I really long time didn't log into mcf. I collected my grand scenic about 2 weeks ago.. My family is enjoying it. Last ride is a hatch back and really squeezy when fetch my two kids, helper and wife. Now can see they are enjoying the ride, totally worth it. The rear storage is excellent, been using it to do delivery and goods collection for my business as well.

How's the Aircon?

The Aircon is alright.. not the strongest in the market but accceptable. Probably not as cold as those Japanese makes eg. Toyota Altis.  My FIL's Altis...  even 23deg and wind speed (2) already very cold.  

If you Turn Off the auto Start-stop,  aircon will not be interrupted.

Turbocharged

The Aircon is alright.. not the strongest in the market but accceptable. Probably not as cold as those Japanese makes eg. Toyota Altis. My FIL's Altis... even 23deg and wind speed (2) already very cold.

If you Turn Off the auto Start-stop, aircon will not be interrupted.

No perfect car.

Enjoy your nice ride. GS is a very good ride. I can’t even afford to buy the GS. Though your air con may not be con but you have very good make and brand and it looks stunning. Cheers

the big chunk of boxy item in front of the wind screen are the hardware for lane departure warning, lane assist and other safety features which we can find it in their manual. if they wanted to bring down the cost without the safety feature, should have remove that chucky box. thus i suspect the hardware is inside but not activated. unless it is an empty shell inside hehe  

you are correct.  The radar / camera are installed but was disable.  I have a Renault Scenic and I can see the hardware inside.

you are correct.  The radar / camera are installed but was disable.  I have a Renault Scenic and I can see the hardware inside.

haha how can we get it enabled? : )) 

haha how can we get it enabled? : )) 

no idea.  Check with Wearnes Automotive, they mentioned that the features were not tested in Singapore so these features were disabled.  Disappointed.

no idea.  Check with Wearnes Automotive, they mentioned that the features were not tested in Singapore so these features were disabled.  Disappointed.

any whatsapp or Telegram discussion group for Renault Scenic pls? 

Neutral Newbie

any whatsapp or Telegram discussion group for Renault Scenic pls? 

no whats app, but there is a local singapore grand scenic owners facebook group

Went Renault showroom to test drive GS4 as i'm looking for a good size diesel mpv to replace my 2yrs old reliable but boring Toyota wish. The built quality looks good with a lot of electronic gadget and the design and outlook should be one of the best looking mpv with 20inch rim. After test drive, my concern for this mpv is the driving feel and the reliability. IMHO, The 20inch wheel mpv driving experience is somewhat not up to my expectation compare to what i had on other conti MPV with 17inch wheels. Strangely, It drive more like a korean car instead. End of the day, due to Renault SE quoted for my 2yrs old Toyota was the worst among all dealer and seems not keen at all to made a deal. Luckily i managed to join Renault forum and was shocked to see a few complaint with internal car water leak due to poor rear camera installation, some brand new car on and off having strange error code pop out, hard to find shop with replacement tyres due to odd 20inch size which sad to say kind of put me off for this good looking and with good FC mpv. In the end, i gave up looking for a diesel mpv and opt for a petrol conti mpv which gave me assurance with 5yrs warranty and 5years foc servicing.

Thank goodness I got a Gran Tourer diesel instead!!! Saw all the electronic issues faced by many owners on FB and fortunately, the GT doesn’t suffer such occurrences. Phew!

Thank goodness I got a Gran Tourer diesel instead!!! Saw all the electronic issues faced by many owners on FB and fortunately, the GT doesn’t suffer such occurrences. Phew!

Let’s see if you still say the same after your warranty expires. BMW would be welcoming your wallet with open arms when you need to replace any parts unless you offload it before warranty ends.

↡ Advertisement