New Renault Grand Scenic Diesel

Schell31

I asked my SE. He was told $330. But both of us expect a higher price. I am expecting between 350 to 400. Depending on brand. Issue here is it's rare. Big Radius narrow base.

330 can hardly buy a 19". definitely more for 20". i guess it is closer to 500 for a decent one.

↡ Advertisement

i think it is standard 20". cannot change

Yup! Standard 20" from Wearnes - unless one downgrades outside, Wearnes will not do it for you.

Supersonic

Today's ad.

Scenic MPV - SGD 109,999

Gran Scenic MPV - SGD 118,999

- 5 yr warranty

- 3 year servicing.

Today's ad.

Scenic MPV - SGD 109,999

Gran Scenic MPV - SGD 118,999

- 5 yr warranty

- 3 year servicing.

I think 118,999 is for showroom unit?

• Praise 1

Hi all grand scenic owner, do you have any negative feedback or problems on this car? I am thinking of getting this car for my family

Join the Renault GS Facebook group.

Most of the issues lie in electronics.

Some common themes of issues that keep cropping up on the FB:

- Touch screen console just go blank (meaning A/C, Radio, Multimedia controls all inaccessible)

- Radio channels gone jumble up (similar to Kadjar)

- A/C not cold/strong (typically an issue with continental cars as their A/C system doesn’t seem to match up with the Jap cars)

Otherwise it’s a very sexy Compact MPV. Superb economy on diesel powertrain, reasonably well insulated from external sound and loads of practical/useable compartments.

Hi all grand scenic owner, do you have any negative feedback or problems on this car? I am thinking of getting this car for my family

wow, this is one nick I haven't seen in a really loooong time. Last time you drove a Swift right ? 

(edited)

So still have electronic problems... thought they would have sorted that out... are these recurrent or a one-time fix issue?

Edited by teomingern
  • Praise 1

Join our Grand Scenic FB group. Search for grand scenic singapore :)

Hey bro!  Any Whatsapp Group for Renault Grand Scenic please?

I will be collecting my car this week : )) 

many thanks! 

• Praise 1

Collected my Renault GS and been driving it for 5 days.   Mileage averaging 5.8L per 100KM.  A bit of engine noise but I suppose it's pretty normal for diesel engine.  Overall, quite happy with the car.  

Space wise, we hardly gonna use the 3rd row seats (unless road trip to Malaysia).  

• Praise 1

Collected my Renault GS and been driving it for 5 days. Mileage averaging 5.8L per 100KM. A bit of engine noise but I suppose it's pretty normal for diesel engine. Overall, quite happy with the car.

Space wise, we hardly gonna use the 3rd row seats (unless road trip to Malaysia).

Congrats.

My neighbour is driving a Renault GS too.

I was admiring his ride's interior, and was impressed by the huge interior and the super big center screen.

Heard from him the earlier batch of GS comes with a smaller center screen.

Overall, i guess this is huge MPV and vast improvement over the previous GS models.

• Praise 1

Congrats.

My neighbour is driving a Renault GS too.

I was admiring his ride's interior, and was impressed by the huge interior and the super big center screen.

Heard from him the earlier batch of GS comes with a smaller center screen.

Overall, i guess this is huge MPV and vast improvement over the previous GS models.

Yeah i do feel the car is more spacious than it actually looks.  If it's usually your missus/children/helper sitting at the 2nd row, it is more than enough in terms of leg room and headroom.  I'm 1.8M tall and leg room is decent even with 3rd row being raised up; the only complaint i have is that the headroom (esp at the sides) is a little low for me (but bearable).  

First time owning a diesel car... the fuel efficiency is amazing. 

Apple Car Play is useful.  (just like any other bluetooth connection).  I think you can even view your WhatsApp msgs on the center console.... that's if you wanna your family member to read them too whilst on the road Haha.   

Sound system is normal.  Can't expect much from a 120K car.  

Aircon system can be more cooler but conti cars are usually like that.  

Parking assistance aids like great for a car this size... ALL ROUND sensors are very useful.  Parking rear camera (with dynamic steering view) is useful.  Blind spot sensors are standard issue for the car.  Auto-start/stop is also standard (can be turned off if you dont like it).  

Lots of storage space/holders.  

Turbocharged

nice overall shape of this GS and especially love the big rims that comes with the ride. Congrats to those who made a good choice to buy this GS

• Praise 1

nice overall shape of this GS and especially love the big rims that comes with the ride. Congrats to those who made a good choice to buy this GS

yeah we like the both the exterior and interior.  

the 20" Rims are nice... but a bit bumpy along pot holes and bumps though...

↡ Advertisement