Leisure Farm Resort

Siewss

Thought of trying something different this round - it's always been beaches and hills, and recently KL and Malacca.

I've passed by Leisure Farm twice in recent years on the way to Senai. Just wondering if anyone has tried before and what's the recommendation?

↡ Advertisement

Thought of trying something different this round - it's always been beaches and hills, and recently KL and Malacca.

I've passed by Leisure Farm twice in recent years on the way to Senai. Just wondering if anyone has tried before and what's the recommendation?

Once u stay in a banglo in leisure farm resort, u never feel like staying in a normal landed in spore. Hdbs and condos are obviously out.

my friends bought a place there for their retirement.. i believe its aprivate residence

They offer packages for visitors. It's a bit pricey at around RM900 per night, but you get full board for 4 pax.

I'm curious to know what are the activities that we can indulge in, and if spending this amount is worthwhile.

Once u stay in a banglo in leisure farm resort, u never feel like staying in a normal landed in spore. Hdbs and condos are obviously out.

There are many kinds of banglo at Leisure Farm. Which type do you recommend?

I was there during CNY staying overnite in my inlaw house......2 level of security ( level 1 security is Main entrance and 2nd level security is entrance beofre those terrace house.....overall is safe and guards is alert) They petrol on bicycle, there were 1 early morning i was smoking at other corner of the terrace house in the wee hours, the security was cycling at a distance and he saw mi, He made a turn around n purposely cycle near mi to say morning on the other hand oso just check on residence of unfamiliar faces....There is a club house too with swimming pool...

But life over there is quite and slow.....if u dun like tis type of slow and quite nite life........better dun go..hahaha

I was there during CNY staying overnite in my inlaw house......2 level of security ( level 1 security is Main entrance and 2nd level security is entrance beofre those terrace house.....overall is safe and guards is alert) They petrol on bicycle, there were 1 early morning i was smoking at other corner of the terrace house in the wee hours, the security was cycling at a distance and he saw mi, He made a turn around n purposely cycle near mi to say morning on the other hand oso just check on residence of unfamiliar faces....There is a club house too with swimming pool...

But life over there is quite and slow.....if u dun like tis type of slow and quite nite life........better dun go..hahaha

Omg, 2 levels of security, what kind of place is this? Do they carry guns? :ph34r:

Sounds.....boring. I like to chill down with a book in hand, and a cold drink in the other, but there's also that much chilling I can indulge in.

Security, in my opinion - the tighter the better.