Mazda n Fiat join hands

KARTer

These two are forming an alliance, who will gain more in this "marriage/affair"?

Mazda has the technologies, Fiat has Maserati etc..... Samurai + Latino HOT babe :o

↡ Advertisement

These two are forming an alliance, who will gain more in this "marriage/affair"?

Mazda has the technologies, Fiat has Maserati etc..... Samurai + Latino HOT babe :o

Mazda needs the money, Fiat needs the shortcut to a small rear wheel drive platform for Alfa Romeo...

Mazda needs the money, Fiat needs the shortcut to a small rear wheel drive platform for Alfa Romeo...

alfa (now part of Fiat) and Nissan had a joint venture in the 80s producing a hatchback using a Nissan body and Alfa engine. The result was not Jap reliability + Italian flair, but the opposite : the reverse of the combination :o But this time they should get it right.

Supercharged

Judging from the article, both automakers need the money. And both also has their own band of supporters. Though I must admit that among the automakers, they have one of the best stylings for their vehicles.

Especially since this collaboration will be on the new MX-5 platform, it's all going to depend on the price in the end.

alfa (now part of Fiat) and Nissan had a joint venture in the 80s producing a hatchback using a Nissan body and Alfa engine. The result was not Jap reliability + Italian flair, but the opposite : the reverse of the combination :o But this time they should get it right.

italian reliability plus jap flair? wah.. lethal. More jams on singapore roads...

(edited)

fiat imho cars swee. but damn ex. some more maintenance might be also ex. if can be cheaper if mazda comes in, good!

Edited by Toapayohkid

sometimes i wish most of the world use toyota engine and parts den just different companies do body work and interior. den we got more choice for design at the same cheap maintenance. haha.

Supersonic

Looks like mazda really not been doing well for the past years. [rolleyes] Thought their sales not bad?

sometimes i wish most of the world use toyota engine and parts den just different companies do body work and interior. den we got more choice for design at the same cheap maintenance. haha.

toyota engine good meh? in terms of reliability n maintenance cost, i'd take a honda engine any day.

↡ Advertisement