Top 10 reasons for FT and why they are stupid to leave spore

Fredrico

Neutral Newbie

What's the origin of this report? Link please...thanks.

if the article does makes sense, why still insist on the original source?

u must thank TS for typing all for u to read.

(edited)

u must thank TS for typing all for u to read.

Explain, how did I "insist"?

Any rational minded person will inform you of the importance of quoting the source. One reason is to see whether there is a hidden agenda or whether it is truly objectively written.

A right minded person will not be able to draw a proper conclusion without the source. [:)]

Edited by TheRationalVoice

Maybe another article form TR....

Whats new that we not already known? Or is there a quota that for FT thread per week. These FTs hate threads just pop out every other day.....beating even the COE threads.....

(edited)

Further, your statement is premised on your unilateral belief that the article makes sense. Why assume I am on the same wavefront as you?

I say: the article does NOT make sense to me.

Hence, all the more I need to examine the source to ascertain whether my own views can be changed.

If you want to engage me, please do so meaningfully.

Thank you.

[:)]

Edited by TheRationalVoice

Maybe another article form TR....

Whats new that we not already known? Or is there a quota that for FT thread per week. These FTs hate threads just pop out every other day.....beating even the COE threads.....

I am neutral when things are done fairly. its ok for pple to voice their happiness / unhappiness especially when they have reasons to back it up. Whether or not i personally agree with the reasons is a separate matter. [:)]

tend to agree than to disagree.

cant deny there are more truth in it than anything else. One thing SG shld learn from Malaysia is the preferential treatments given to ethnic malays in malaysia. These days i dont feel special in my own country. When i last went to chinatown, it is really CHINA town. The food sold, the people serving them, the crowd itself.. i feel like im the foreigner.

In the MRT train, same thing.. look around, mostly foreigners... i miss the old days where i can speak to the waitress or server without trying so hard for them to understand me vice versa. Have zi char, tell the PRC waitress i want belachan ground chilli. She looks at me blankly. WTF... i tot that only happens when u are a tourist and the locals cant understand you??

Explain, how did I "insist"?

Any rational minded person will inform you of the importance of quoting the source. One reason is to see whether there is a hidden agenda or whether it is truly objectively written.

A right minded person will not be able to draw a proper conclusion without the source. [:)]

i admire your continuous effort in trying to protrait as a "ration voice"

but as time passes with your subsequent postings

cracks are beginning to form

work harder

be contributory and not be a pain

Supercharged

Well, the article makes sense.

Of coz most ft can still make a good living in other countries. Making it rich is another matter though. The racial part is quite true. Most ft in Singapore will feel safer in Singapore than say in australia or USA or Europe.

Making money from hdb flats is subjective though. It's also a timing issue. Buy low, sell high. The low tax or lack of it when selling the flats certainly allows them to profit.

There maybe also cases where the ft buys the flats at higher prices but sells them at lower price. A possibility too though chances are low the moment.

Anyway. My own pov, I dun blame the ft for coming. It's our govt who wants them here and at an abundance too.

What should also be mention is Singapore have a nationl banking scheme that you can cash out with good interest when you decided to leave the country.

i admire your continuous effort in trying to protrait as a "ration voice"

but as time passes with your subsequent postings

cracks are beginning to form

work harder

be contributory and not be a pain

An easily rebuttable post. But I will spare you the rod this time. Tell me what to do when you become Yoda. [laugh]