• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
37 replies to this topic | 23 praises

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:28 AM

Bencheong
  • Premium member
    Bencheong
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any bro know the esimate price for above mention tire and review? I'm looking at 235/45-18.
Contemplating between Conti csc5 and Mic pss, looking for better grip and low noise.

Thanks.

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

Anyname
  • Anyname
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

For a fair comparison you should try CSC5P vs PSS, the compound on CSC5 is not not in the same league but is at least in my knowledge CSC5 isat least 30% cheaper than Michelin PSS.

Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

Bencheong
  • Premium member
    Bencheong
    1st Gear
    Author Image

For a fair comparison you should try CSC5P vs PSS, the compound on CSC5 is not not in the same league but is at least in my knowledge CSC5 isat least 30% cheaper than Michelin PSS.

Yes is 5P, I miss the P out haha thanks.

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:49 PM

Bradley1
  • Bradley1
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks for your post.

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:06 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Seen a U.K. magazine,fitted on a AMG E63,CSC 5 P,not very good,they mention Pirelli P zero Rosso is better,anyway some of the Z friends are using Michelin PSS,their feedback is much better than the stock 19''Bridgestone RE-050A..better grip & quieter.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

Darius1
  • Darius1
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks for sharing.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:22 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Just changed to Michelin Pilot Super Sports,much quieter than the stock Bridgestone RE-050A,grip is there,rear tyre upsize to 285/35-19,can felt the tyres are lighter,fuel economy a bit better. [thumbsup]

Fairlady.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:42 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Just changed to Michelin Pilot Super Sports,much quieter than the stock Bridgestone RE-050A,grip is there,rear tyre upsize to 285/35-19,can felt the tyres are lighter,fuel economy a bit better. [thumbsup]

Confirm better, this is without doubt. I also changed mine few days back

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:15 PM

Xefera
  • Premium member
    Xefera
    Supercharged
    Author Image

this will be my next set of tyres after reading all the reviews :)

Confirm better, this is without doubt. I also changed mine few days back

can share how much you pay for yours and size?

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

this will be my next set of tyres after reading all the reviews :)

can share how much you pay for yours and size?

450 for 275/30/19
2BDriver and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:25 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

It is even cheaper than Bridgestone 's flagship S-001,but even better than that.

I paid $1900 for 245/40-19 & 285/35-19..

Fairlady.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:41 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

It is even cheaper than Bridgestone 's flagship S-001,but even better than that.

I paid $1900 for 245/40-19 & 285/35-19..

WoW! [nosebleed] [sweatdrop]

iPhone or iMia?

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:33 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

WoW! [nosebleed] [sweatdrop]

Consider 'reasonable' price for 19",i think mine are 'grey' import,by Leong Seng,because even Agent,don't came in 285/35-19...so ..it is cheaper,but Mfg in 40-13 [thumbsdown] .

Roberttan praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:56 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Consider 'reasonable' price for 19",i think mine are 'grey' import,by Leong Seng,because even Agent,don't came in 285/35-19...so ..it is cheaper,but Mfg in 40-13 [thumbsdown] .

The 6 come stock with such size? Pain everytime you change tyres lol

Within one year, okay lah

iPhone or iMia?

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:13 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

The 6 come stock with such size? Pain everytime you change tyres lol

Within one year, okay lah

No..my Nissan 370z Fairlady....the Mazda 6,also used 19" tyres,but is 225/45-19.

Fairlady.

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:45 AM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

YA LO why bother only 1 yr

Michelin website mentioned with 6 yrs warranty by them and local agent.

you still have ard 5 yrs safe to use this tyres

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:59 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

No..my Nissan 370z Fairlady....the Mazda 6,also used 19" tyres,but is 225/45-19.

Ah.. didn't know you had a Z34. No wonder staggered...

iPhone or iMia?

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:10 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Owned it for 5 years,3 months,love every moment of it,1st set of tyres...

Genes praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:30 AM

Showtime
  • Showtime
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I've used csc5p 245/35R19 and PSS 255/35R19 and prefer the PSS. Stiffer sidewalls, Feels more responsive even on the thicker profile. Just the rubber compound feels stickier than the CSC5p and claimed thread wear better. I dare say that rolling resistance is higher, but perhaps its due to the thicker section. 

Little left of centre-line...

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:55 AM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

PSS is dam good tire

Aaronlkl praised this
Pursuant to section 49, subsection 7e, paragraph a...

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tyre

Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tyre  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by nirvanaorgsg  |  Neutral Newbie

Really Good Looking

Hi Guys. I have seen this & find good looking with great feature for drive in any place smoothly any time. So Comfortable for all.

Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tyre

Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tyre  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Sunny  |  2Fast2Furious

michelin PSS tyres

Installed since Sept 2013 and drove for over 20,000 km now on 19" tyres Love the design & performance

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Continental ContiEcoContact 5, Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: michelin , conti , csc5

Tags: michelin, conti, csc5

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users