Class 4 license questions

8oo8

Neutral Newbie

Any bros recently take and passed the Class 4 license?

Can share some infos?

I called up SSDC and asked, was told that the total costs is around $900++, that includes 1 theory, 8 practicals and 1 test.

Is that amount correct because I saw somewhere saying that is will cost about $600 over only. Please share some of your experience, thanks !!! [:)]

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I got mine more than 20 yrs ago.

remember to be 3 practical lessons and no theory. 300 bucks all in I guess.

like that any use or not? [cool]

Edited by Hamburger

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bro,

I got my Class 4 & 5 in 2008 at the Old Jurong Stadium off Jurong Road.I was spending around 600+ for 1st time TP-->includes 1 theory, 8 practicals and 1 test.But I pass on the 9th attempt.Perhaps due my age-->21 and only one year plus experience of handling a Class 3 vehicles.They give me all sorts of nonsense,driving too slow when I am driving at 50km/hr on a normal road??Haha.Maybe I got a suay tester.But a word of advise just concentrate on what instructors are teaching you.The handling of a Class 4 and overtaking technique is slightly different(Slowly but steady) and a lot of safety check.I am sure you would make it bro,I would advise take a Class 5 as well.You would never know when you need it.Regulations might change in the near future.Same price.Now is that price which you are quoting. [cool]

Can share some infos?

I called up SSDC and asked, was told that the total costs is around $900++, that includes 1 theory, 8 practicals and 1 test.

Is that amount correct because I saw somewhere saying that is will cost about $600 over only. Please share some of your experience, thanks !!! [:)]

i tink around 1k+ for class 4, how many lesson i don remember.....

Go to woodland driving center website to double check....... my malay reservist friend working as a instructor told me......

Can share some infos?

that the price now...$600 was the long old days...

Can share some infos?

Yup. Over the years the cost has increase tremendously. I rem the time when I took my 4+5 crash course back in 2002 cost me around $700+ [:)]

Neutral Newbie

I got mine more than 20 yrs ago.

remember to be 3 practical lessons and no theory. 300 bucks all in I guess.

like that any use or not? [cool]

thank u friend

your info is very useful

that shows that you are old

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bro,

I got my Class 4 & 5 in 2008 at the Old Jurong Stadium off Jurong Road.I was spending around 600+ for 1st time TP-->includes 1 theory, 8 practicals and 1 test.But I pass on the 9th attempt.Perhaps due my age-->21 and only one year plus experience of handling a Class 3 vehicles.They give me all sorts of nonsense,driving too slow when I am driving at 50km/hr on a normal road??Haha.Maybe I got a suay tester.But a word of advise just concentrate on what instructors are teaching you.The handling of a Class 4 and overtaking technique is slightly different(Slowly but steady) and a lot of safety check.I am sure you would make it bro,I would advise take a Class 5 as well.You would never know when you need it.Regulations might change in the near future.Same price.Now is that price which you are quoting. [cool]

hi bro

very good input

but you mean you take the 9th time then you pass arrrr?

then how much you spent altogether?

Neutral Newbie

Yes, thats the price.

just got the license last week.. =)

Congrat bro

No test on theory right?

and is the practical and the test easy?

they test you on parking S Z too?

thanks!

Neutral Newbie

not really, i took my class 4 when i am 20.

oic

thanks anyway

but 40 is condering old to me! LOL [laugh]

Turbocharged

Yes, thats the price.

just got the license last week.. =)

how fast can get the license assuming 1st attempt pass?

Neutral Newbie

how fast can get the license assuming 1st attempt pass?

I hearsay 3 months

Neutral Newbie

40 is the beginning of everything....... [:p]

ok ok lar

you win

You begin at the age 40 whereas I begin at 22. Now is time to retire ...... :D