Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
113 replies to this topic | 130 praises

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:27 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all,

Any experts there who can recommend a dual SIM Smart phones, that are currently available in SG/MY?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:02 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What features do u need? I am using a simple philips dual sim. damn phone can last 30 days w/o charging.

Hi all,

Any experts there who can recommend a dual SIM Smart phones, that are currently available in SG/MY?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Have you come here to play Jesus, to the Lepers in your head? U2 - One

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

What features do u need? I am using a simple philips dual sim. damn phone can last 30 days w/o charging.

Is this a smart phone? I need WIFI and good Email features.

Thank you.

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:09 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Is this a smart phone? I need WIFI and good Email features.

Thank you.

Regards,

No smartphone batt can last 30 days; maybe carry a car battery along possible. tongue.gif

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:10 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi all,

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Try those sim lim shops selling china smartphones. can use dual sims and watch TV also.

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:24 PM

Porche
  • Premium member
    Porche
    Supercharged
    Author Image

using a nokia dual sim card now. cheap cheap from malaysia SGD40

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:26 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

All China made phones have dual SIM functions. Cheap cheap biggrin.gif

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:26 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

using a nokia dual sim card now. cheap cheap from malaysia SGD40

Got WiFi and Email feature meh?

Regards,
Disclaimer:

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:27 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Try those sim lim shops selling china smartphones. can use dual sims and watch TV also.

Used to own one of those long time ago. They don't last and heavy like brick laugh.gif.

Yes, no China brand phone for me.

Thanks.

Regards,
Disclaimer:

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:36 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Got WiFi and Email feature meh?

Regards,

cheaper to get 2 phones le.

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:39 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

cheaper to get 2 phones le.

Very troublesome to carry 2 phones especially when smart phones are getting larger. I need to travel between 2 countries very frequently so dual SIM is a must have for me.

Regards,
Disclaimer:

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:45 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Very troublesome to carry 2 phones especially when smart phones are getting larger. I need to travel between 2 countries very frequently so dual SIM is a must have for me.

Regards,

im using an LG optimus black.

not that big.

smaller than iphone

and my 2nd phone is iphone.

so not that bad.

im assuming u are a guy, so get 2 small ones that can fit in your pocket good enough.

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:03 AM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    Supercharged
    Author Image

There are NO DUAL SIM smart fone bro.

I chose the philips cause dun have those stupid setting for gprs etc when i travel. Also dun need to lug my charger.

forget abt the china ones.... damn lousy and interface sucks.

Regards,

If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Have you come here to play Jesus, to the Lepers in your head? U2 - One

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:14 AM

Crazybugger
  • Premium member
    Crazybugger
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

samsung has a dual sim android phone

saw it when i was in India last month

you could check out the hp section at Mustafa ... they might have.

either that or those hp shops along race course road ... they even do export sets.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

Moozzie
  • Moozzie
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Best is to get one online. I bought a Lenovo A750 from Etotalk.com. It's running on Android 4.0 now. Good quality phone and there're people customizing the ROM.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:18 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

There are NO DUAL SIM smart fone bro.

I chose the philips cause dun have those stupid setting for gprs etc when i travel. Also dun need to lug my charger.

forget abt the china ones.... damn lousy and interface sucks.

Have lah, at least I can tell you Samsung Y Duos is one of those. Selling around RM645~699 in JB.

Regards,
Disclaimer:

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:23 PM

Xeonic
  • Premium member
    Xeonic
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Kelpie : Actually there are a few dual sim card phones that are readily available in Singapore if you look hrad enuff. (BTW, dual sim card means both sim card are active and can receive call or sms). Bro Kelpie, will listed a few that I know and have used.

Samsung Galaxy Y duos / Samsung Galaxy Y pro duos : Both phones are running Android Gingerbread and can accept dual sim. All the bells and whistle with the normal android phone applies... 3G capable... Cost Above 200 to 400
gNET A6 : Thailand designed and manufactured phone. Same deal running Android Gingerbread and dual sim thou batteries doesn't last and I got it in Thailand last year while on vacation.. I can't remember the price but it was below a hundred but above 75. Same thing for the gNET A6 phone, 3G capable and I know it is available in Golden Mile
HTC Desire V (dual sim) : HTC launched their first dual sim phone in Europe but not in SG yet. Running on Android ICS but the phone has been just launched less than 2 weeks ago... Probably would only come to SG in 4Q2012. Expected to cost above 400 to 600.

I understand from another PRC colleague that in China, there is a couple of gNET A6 clones out but I haven't physically played or bought them yet.... so no comments...

I can understand ur difficulties and I am too in the same situation.. so just sharing what I know..

For me, I am eagerly awaiting the launch of the HTC Desire V(dual sim) in SG, what u can get locally now do not have the dual sim feature.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:27 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

My wife once used a China-made iPhone 3 look-a-like back in her home country. It's quite good switching to any of the SIMs inserted.

The only problem we encountered is that some times the camera/video function hung when turning on this app.... furious.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:56 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I saw there is one HTC new model smartphone which comes with dual SIM card. Maybe you can check out at HTC shop. happy.gif
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:55 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

does dual sim phone has higher SAR rating than single sim phone since 2 radios?

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Need, recommendation, Dual and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users