Dual SIM smartphone users come in!

Kelpie

Hi all,

Any experts there who can recommend a dual SIM Smart phones, that are currently available in SG/MY?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

What features do u need? I am using a simple philips dual sim. damn phone can last 30 days w/o charging.

Hi all,

Any experts there who can recommend a dual SIM Smart phones, that are currently available in SG/MY?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

What features do u need? I am using a simple philips dual sim. damn phone can last 30 days w/o charging.

Is this a smart phone? I need WIFI and good Email features.

Thank you.

Regards,

Is this a smart phone? I need WIFI and good Email features.

Thank you.

Regards,

No smartphone batt can last 30 days; maybe carry a car battery along possible. [:p]

Hi all,

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Try those sim lim shops selling china smartphones. can use dual sims and watch TV also.

using a nokia dual sim card now. cheap cheap from malaysia SGD40

Got WiFi and Email feature meh?

Regards,

Try those sim lim shops selling china smartphones. can use dual sims and watch TV also.

Used to own one of those long time ago. They don't last and heavy like brick [laugh].

Yes, no China brand phone for me.

Thanks.

Regards,

cheaper to get 2 phones le.

Very troublesome to carry 2 phones especially when smart phones are getting larger. I need to travel between 2 countries very frequently so dual SIM is a must have for me.

Regards,

Very troublesome to carry 2 phones especially when smart phones are getting larger. I need to travel between 2 countries very frequently so dual SIM is a must have for me.

Regards,

im using an LG optimus black.

not that big.

smaller than iphone

and my 2nd phone is iphone.

so not that bad.

im assuming u are a guy, so get 2 small ones that can fit in your pocket good enough.

There are NO DUAL SIM smart fone bro.

I chose the philips cause dun have those stupid setting for gprs etc when i travel. Also dun need to lug my charger.

forget abt the china ones.... damn lousy and interface sucks.

Regards,

samsung has a dual sim android phone

saw it when i was in India last month

you could check out the hp section at Mustafa ... they might have.

either that or those hp shops along race course road ... they even do export sets.

Neutral Newbie

Best is to get one online. I bought a Lenovo A750 from Etotalk.com. It's running on Android 4.0 now. Good quality phone and there're people customizing the ROM.

There are NO DUAL SIM smart fone bro.

I chose the philips cause dun have those stupid setting for gprs etc when i travel. Also dun need to lug my charger.

forget abt the china ones.... damn lousy and interface sucks.

Have lah, at least I can tell you Samsung Y Duos is one of those. Selling around RM645~699 in JB.

Regards,

@Kelpie : Actually there are a few dual sim card phones that are readily available in Singapore if you look hrad enuff. (BTW, dual sim card means both sim card are active and can receive call or sms). Bro Kelpie, will listed a few that I know and have used.

Samsung Galaxy Y duos / Samsung Galaxy Y pro duos : Both phones are running Android Gingerbread and can accept dual sim. All the bells and whistle with the normal android phone applies... 3G capable... Cost Above 200 to 400

gNET A6 : Thailand designed and manufactured phone. Same deal running Android Gingerbread and dual sim thou batteries doesn't last and I got it in Thailand last year while on vacation.. I can't remember the price but it was below a hundred but above 75. Same thing for the gNET A6 phone, 3G capable and I know it is available in Golden Mile

HTC Desire V (dual sim) : HTC launched their first dual sim phone in Europe but not in SG yet. Running on Android ICS but the phone has been just launched less than 2 weeks ago... Probably would only come to SG in 4Q2012. Expected to cost above 400 to 600.

I understand from another PRC colleague that in China, there is a couple of gNET A6 clones out but I haven't physically played or bought them yet.... so no comments...

I can understand ur difficulties and I am too in the same situation.. so just sharing what I know..

For me, I am eagerly awaiting the launch of the HTC Desire V(dual sim) in SG, what u can get locally now do not have the dual sim feature.

My wife once used a China-made iPhone 3 look-a-like back in her home country. It's quite good switching to any of the SIMs inserted.

The only problem we encountered is that some times the camera/video function hung when turning on this app.... [furious]

↡ Advertisement