Belief It or Not, Still Have To Belief In Fate...

Maxus-MIFA9

Yahoo report: Gurkha police officer dies in road accident

A Gurkha police officer was killed when he was hit by a car at Upper Serangoon Road on Saturday evening. According to media reports, the accident occurred around 7pm opposite Block 103, Potong Pasir Avenue 1. Channel NewsAsia reported that the off-duty officer was pronounced dead upon the arrival of paramedics.

The news agency added that the driver has had his license suspended and has been arrested for causing death through a rash act. The police declined to provide more details when contacted by Yahoo! Singapore.

Fate is unpredictable and when times come to go, no matter where you are, you still have to go.... [sweatdrop]

The GC was jogging on the kerb (as reported in ST) and the vehicle can mount the kerb and knocked onto the GC officer. [angel]

Same as the case of Rochor junction and in the past where when we are young, we tenth to joke with friends that if you kuai lan, one day will hit by aeroplane (hor phuay kee long see) and it did in the early 70's. A farmer (young lady) in Lim Chu Kang was inside the toilet when a SAF fighter plane crashed onto it.

Real life incident in 1983 where I never forget was our company having BBQ at Connie Island (off Punggol jetty) and a group of colleagues wanted to return early to mainland. So a motor-sampan (16 seaters) took 8 of them from Connie Island to Punggol jetty. It was extreme low tide and calm with the height to the sea bed was about 1.7meters.

Halfway to the jetty, suddenly, the sampan capsized and all was thrown onto the sea. My good buddy was a swimmer and with a 'Life Guard' cert swam towards the jetty trying to get help. The jetty was only 20 meters and ppls on the jetty heard the cries and was ready to rescued them. Of the remainder, only the operator of the sampan could swim and the rest just hold on to the half sunken sampan. My buddy disappeared just meters from jetty. Search whole night and his body was found the next day afternoon..... [smallcry]

I believe in fate of life & death, do you? :ph34r:

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Yahoo report: Gurkha police officer dies in road accident

A Gurkha police officer was killed when he was hit by a car at Upper Serangoon Road on Saturday evening. According to media reports, the accident occurred around 7pm opposite Block 103, Potong Pasir Avenue 1. Channel NewsAsia reported that the off-duty officer was pronounced dead upon the arrival of paramedics.

The news agency added that the driver has had his license suspended and has been arrested for causing death through a rash act. The police declined to provide more details when contacted by Yahoo! Singapore.

Fate is unpredictable and when times come to go, no matter where you are, you still have to go.... [sweatdrop]

The GC was jogging on the kerb (as reported in ST) and the vehicle can mount the kerb and knocked onto the GC officer. [angel]

Same as the case of Rochor junction and in the past where when we are young, we tenth to joke with friends that if you kuai lan, one day will hit by aeroplane (hor phuay kee long see) and it did in the early 70's. A farmer (young lady) in Lim Chu Kang was inside the toilet when a SAF fighter plane crashed onto it.

Real life incident in 1983 where I never forget was our company having BBQ at Connie Island (off Punggol jetty) and a group of colleagues wanted to return early to mainland. So a motor-sampan (16 seaters) took 8 of them from Connie Island to Punggol jetty. It was extreme low tide and calm with the height to the sea bed was about 1.7meters.

Halfway to the jetty, suddenly, the sampan capsized and all was thrown onto the sea. My good buddy was a swimmer and with a 'Life Guard' cert swam towards the jetty trying to get help. The jetty was only 20 meters and ppls on the jetty heard the cries and was ready to rescued them. Of the remainder, only the operator of the sampan could swim and the rest just hold on to the half sunken sampan. My buddy disappeared just meters from jetty. Search whole night and his body was found the next day afternoon..... [smallcry]

I believe in fate of life & death, do you? :ph34r:

you are probably referring to destiny aka 命运。

命 = fate and cannot be changed

运 = Ʃ (luck and opportunity conversion) and can change

Fate is destined by karma.

When driving point mid finger,horn,E-brake,no signal change lane sama sama produce bad karma-->die early.

Hypersonic

I also believe in luck and fate.

Actually I believe more in bad luck.

I know from experience as I have it!

:o

Turbocharged

Karma works in a funny way....Some cheats their spouse, gambles and be a useless bum managed to live a long age without much difficulties with many taking care of him. Some are good, kind, generous, charitable and did many good things in life that helped other, end up dying or suffering in the most unexpected way.

Is that good or bad karma at works?

Karma may, after all, work is a mysterious way that we can never understand. We might think what we do produces good karma, but nature may think otherwise..

Karma works in a funny way....Some cheats their spouse, gambles and be a useless bum managed to live a long age

hmmmm.......... some murderers only get life sentence and inside prison, sure long life as being protected by the 4 walls and with nothing to fear with 5 meals a day & also get ppl to serve them... :ph34r:

Only got themselves to blame if they get into fight with fellow inmates inside the 4 walls... -_-

Turbocharged

Karma works in a funny way....Some cheats their spouse, gambles and be a useless bum managed to live a long age without much difficulties with many taking care of him. Some are good, kind, generous, charitable and did many good things in life that helped other, end up dying or suffering in the most unexpected way.

Karma may, after all, work is a mysterious way that we can never understand. We might think what we do produces good karma, but nature may think otherwise..

万般带不走, 唯有业随身

the sin may be brought over to next life (if you believe in reincarnation) or brought to the next generation

Twincharged

Fate is destined by karma.

When driving point mid finger,horn,E-brake,no signal change lane sama sama produce bad karma-->die early.

Does that mean that we are better human beings than those who died before us?

maybe the cheater has accumulated many karma from previous lifes to do bad thing this life without been punished [laugh] also doing good not necessary to see the impact in this life :D

Not forgetting the dragon boat death few years back in Singapore.

Fate is a concept invented by human inquisitive mind. Just like god n devil, heaven n hell, etc.

Fate is like the be all to something that cannot be explained by mathematical orders and god.

Fate indeed is a mystery.

Does fate lies in ours own hand? Or is it something that we just let it happen as no matter what final destination events will happen still.

maybe the cheater has accumulated many karma from previous lifes to do bad thing this life without been punished [laugh] also doing good not necessary to see the impact in this life :D

This I fully agree. This concept is used to explain why bad people can enjoy in this lifetime.

Everything can be explained.

Life is like 'Ferris-wheel', turning round for a lifecycle... -_-

Maybe my last life, I am a millionaire. So now have to slot very hard to earn a living. Then again, my next life I could be a millionaire again or a beggar to complete the cycle... [:(][:(]

So do we plan our life now, so that our next life can enjoy/suffer?

Will you blame you past life for your current one?

Supercharged

hmmmm.......... some murderers only get life sentence and inside prison, sure long life as being protected by the 4 walls and with nothing to fear with 5 meals a day & also get ppl to serve them... :ph34r:

Only got themselves to blame if they get into fight with fellow inmates inside the 4 walls... -_-

Life imprisonment without the possibility of release is the harshest penalty and it is a much greater punishment than the death penalty. Imagine one has to live within the 4 walls without privacy and freedom for whole life.

Supersonic

When things turn out as expected and hoped for, it's called Karma.

When things turn out unexpectedly, it's called Fate.

Perhaps the universe is just purely random.

Good guys died just as many as the bad guys.

When things turn out as expected and hoped for, it's called Karma.

When things turn out unexpectedly, it's called Fate.

Perhaps the universe is just purely random.

Good guys died just as many as the bad guys.

well, Mas Selamat live longer than the Indon maids who felled from top floor... [:(]

One trying hard to make money to send home while another trying hard to make bombs sending them to homes, clubs, hotels .... etc. :o

Neutral Newbie

when u want to wash ur hands and 2 ants wonder into ur path. the water from ur hand washing drown one of the ant and the other escape. the one that escape must be thanking watever god it worship for its good fortune... ... and these 2 ants could be using the same route to travel everyday and suddenly one of them got drown. and the ant that got drown was a doting father, don gamble don smoke... :) does that explain something?

↡ Advertisement