The DOs & DON'Ts?

:mellow:

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

TP coming soon. Damn nervous. Any advice for me? [:(]

The DOs & DON'Ts?

:mellow:

Do.. drive slow, accelerate slow..

Slow and steady win the race.. serious..

I passed on my 3rd attempt.. kena for "insufficient acceleration" and "speed to slow for road condition".. but overall pass..

I passed on my 3rd attempt.. kena for "insufficient acceleration" and "speed to slow for road condition".. but overall pass..

knn...i first try....tester kena intimidate...muaahhahaha

Do wear short skirts and low cut blouse to distract the tester. Actually the cheekopeh testers wear their raybans is to hide their eyes feasting on melons and abalone.

Do practice your wayang action, make big and slow movement. To proved you check blind spots. Also when you check right blind spots, take a longer time, so that the testers can feast on the papayas longer. Same thing when you check the rear blind spot when doing reverse parking.

Don't be nervous or make too much mistake.

Good luck.

Internal Moderator

Your first two attempt.. What did they penalize you on? Parking all swee swee anot? Sigh. Instructor told me to drive slow and steady too. He said just drive normally and don't nervous can already.

Internal Moderator

Do wear short skirts and low cut blouse to distract the tester. Actually the cheekopeh testers wear their raybans is to hide their eyes feasting on melons and abalone.

Do practice your wayang action, make big and slow movement. To proved you check blind spots. Also when you check right blind spots, take a longer time, so that the testers can feast on the papayas longer. Same thing when you check the rear blind spot when doing reverse parking.

Good luck.

HAHA. All my friends are asking me to wear short skirt, low top and put on lots of makeup. WTH! What if he fail me for indecent exposure. Lol. [laugh]

What happens on Test Day? Where you guys report to? And they don't inform you straight if you pass or fail right? Need to go to some room right? Tester never hint if you pass or fail?

Andd thanks for the advice! [;)] All the best to me!!

Good luck.

Thought the tester will fail her and hope to see her again. [laugh]

Internal Moderator

Wahahaha. I think short skirt is a no no. Manual car leh, so inconvenient. Jeans the best!

Turbocharged

Your first two attempt.. What did they penalize you on? Parking all swee swee anot? Sigh. Instructor told me to drive slow and steady too. He said just drive normally and don't nervous can already.

1st time kena little bit here and there..

2nd time kena for amber lights...

3rd time i strike kerb, but tester close one eye and let me pass

Supersonic

Dont be nervous and everything should be ok. Many times it is due to being nervous and then you tend to screw up everything.

HAHA. All my friends are asking me to wear short skirt, low top and put on lots of makeup. WTH! What if he fail me for indecent exposure. Lol. [laugh]

What happens on Test Day? Where you guys report to? And they don't inform you straight if you pass or fail right? Need to go to some room right? Tester never hint if you pass or fail?

Andd thanks for the advice! [;)] All the best to me!!

Usually if the driver is confident they will not scrutinize so much. Unless serious mistake they will note down immediately. They will just mark all the small mistakes AFTER the test where you sit down with the tester for a debrief, and tell you your result.

Just be confident and better to exaggerate and really turn your head as much as possible to check blind spots, to make sure the tester sees you perform the action.

Best of luck!

Internal Moderator

Dont be nervous and everything should be ok. Many times it is due to being nervous and then you tend to screw up everything.

agree! sometimes just normal lessons when i kena those fierce or non-chatty instructors i will tend to be nervous too. when i'm nervous, there comes the mistakes.

main concern first is to pass my circuit swee swee without DP, or as little as possible, and no striking or mounting kerb.

everyone tells me that you will be super nervous on that day and it is not helping me.

agree! sometimes just normal lessons when i kena those fierce or non-chatty instructors i will tend to be nervous too. when i'm nervous, there comes the mistakes.

main concern first is to pass my circuit swee swee without DP, or as little as possible, and no striking or mounting kerb.

everyone tells me that you will be super nervous on that day and it is not helping me.

what i did last time was to book one more lesson in the morning just to further familiarise (afternoon was the test)... abit kiasu but it somehow boosted my confidence...

Internal Moderator

Usually if the driver is confident they will not scrutinize so much. Unless serious mistake they will note down immediately. They will just mark all the small mistakes AFTER the test where you sit down with the tester for a debrief, and tell you your result.

Just be confident and better to exaggerate and really turn your head as much as possible to check blind spots, to make sure the tester sees you perform the action.

Best of luck!

thanks for the advice!

you mean to say we don't go to a room after our TP with the other "students" as well? and your number will be called etc?

how long wwill the entire test take? right from warm up to announcing of test results. any idea?