SGK673xY - Black Suzuki Swift

Ronleech

any bros here driving above car, please, If you wanna do u-turn (illegal), take a look at the opp on coming vehicle. You does make my heart race a little faster this morning and making it pumped harder but wont be so lucky everytime!!!! wondering is your almost 100% tinted window can pass inspection?

↡ Advertisement

whack his ass next time. Dun kpkb here.

If you in a situation similar to TS, will you come out and whack his ass? or block him/her then ask him/her to come out? Think before you talk bro <_<

Turbocharged

usually those will 100% tinted glass or those with a sunshade on the driver windscreen are lousy/reckless drivers. Cos their tinit are so dark ppl cannot see them and in the end they have this false sense of security that they can do whatever and get away with it...

usually those will 100% tinted glass or those with a sunshade on the driver windscreen are lousy/reckless drivers. Cos their tinit are so dark ppl cannot see them and in the end they have this false sense of security that they can do whatever and get away with it...

I believe what you say is at least 90% true, but Singapore allow 100% tinted glass meh, won't fear inspection? :o

keyboard hero. next time stop infront of him. and pull him out. teach him a lesson there.

Last week i wanted to beat a white CL7 driver. My car too slow and let him got away.

Last week i wanted to beat a white CL7 driver. My car too slow and let him got away.

Wow!!!! Machiam GTA!!! [laugh]:D[laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Don't speak too soon. Maybe blessing in disguise the god is helping you. Skali the CL7 driver is big size muscle dude or some martial expert and you are the one get whacked up instead.

Neutral Newbie

any bros here driving above car, please, If you wanna do u-turn (illegal), take a look at the opp on coming vehicle. You does make my heart race a little faster this morning and making it pumped harder but wont be so lucky everytime!!!! wondering is your almost 100% tinted window can pass inspection?

if got video can report TP.

inescapable.

May be window too dark, driver not able to see on coming traffic... especially in night time.

Or it is someone VIP with privilege to use dark tinted window, rushing to meetings at Stadium Carpark "F"... [gorgeous]