SIMILAC milk powder. JB vs SG

Simonsoh

Supercharged

Kim sang is 78 for stage 3. 70 for stage 4

I just bought similac stage 3 1.8kg from Kim Sang for $62.. discount $1 if buy 2 tins.. discount $2 if bring back cap to buy next time.. 

↡ Advertisement

Yes bro, Qoo10's Similac Stage 3 that are priced between $61 to $65 for 1.8kg are all from Malaysia. Can easily hoot a $10 discount coupon and another $10 in Q-points if you have, making it less than $45. Compare that to $75 for 1.6kg Singapore version, Singapore carrots very good to chop right?

Another place to buy is the famous chinese medicine shop, last checked they were selling at $62. With $1 rebate for the next tin when you return them the cover with their sticker, something like that.

qoo10 you can buy gift vouchers for yourself. another 3% off.

Looks like conclusion is buy qoo or Medicine shop

tio ban cuz he is a cheapo that offered 2 rm.

I will offer 10 rm.

That thread got a lot of funny stuff :XD:

I just bought similac stage 3 1.8kg from Kim Sang for $62.. discount $1 if buy 2 tins.. discount $2 if bring back cap to buy next time..

I think some of you guys. I don't really know what to believe what you all are referring to.

It's like telling me that a altis is going for 80k.

Ok this is luvbabies by Kim sang. Stage 3 is 83 here.

rps20170328_193652_724.jpg

At the actual shop it's 78. I live opposite a Kim sang. I go at least every two weeks for diapers or milk.

In ntuc. Current promotion is 169 for 2 tins. How can ntuc sell 85 dollars a tin on promotion if KS is really selling 62.

If u have a 62 dollar tin. It's almost 100 percent a 1.6kg tin. Or the Kim sang staff labeled wrongly and u win big...

I think some of you guys. I don't really know what to believe what you all are referring to.

At the actual shop it's 78. I live opposite a Kim sang. I go at least every two weeks for diapers or milk.

In ntuc. Current promotion is 169 for 2 tins. How can ntuc sell 85 dollars a tin on promotion if KS is really selling 62.

If u have a 62 dollar tin. It's almost 100 percent a 1.6kg tin. Or the Kim sang staff labeled wrongly and u win big...

Kim sang boh Aircon

Packed until very full

I was not referring to Kim Sang. It's some chinese medicine shop with some "Tong" in the name, can't recall what. But it looks more like a mini mart than chinese medicine shop, with the entire shop stocked with diapers and formula milk. There's a branch in Marine Parade opposite Parkway Parade, near the OCBC branch. The $62 I saw was a few months back, prices might have gone up slightly, but should not be that significant. I have listed that shop as my backup if I can't get from Qoo10.

[GLGT] Qoo10 seller for Stage 3 at $60.88 including delivery. http://list.qoo10.sg/item/SIMILAC-SIMILAC-STAGE-3-GAIN-PLUS-1-8KG/498291221

• Praise 1

f45d988f4740f60eaea9776e76acbce5-500x350

Football

Milk powder

Petrol

But that's all I can think of

Taxes are not included

Think I will drop by JB to buy 2 tins

Come back sell :XD:

2 boh hia lar bro....at least bring back 10 then can cover the toll charges!

I was not referring to Kim Sang. It's some chinese medicine shop with some "Tong" in the name, can't recall what. But it looks more like a mini mart than chinese medicine shop, with the entire shop stocked with diapers and formula milk. There's a branch in Marine Parade opposite Parkway Parade, near the OCBC branch. The $62 I saw was a few months back, prices might have gone up slightly, but should not be that significant. I have listed that shop as my backup if I can't get from Qoo10.

[GLGT] Qoo10 seller for Stage 3 at $60.88 including delivery. http://list.qoo10.sg/item/SIMILAC-SIMILAC-STAGE-3-GAIN-PLUS-1-8KG/498291221

I see.

I've been to 1-2 other medical shops (who have started taking up such business since TCM business is steadily declining due to changing demographics) like the ones u said, the prices usually are +- 2-3 dollars from kim sang. 

2 possibilities, that was a 1.6kg tin. Or it's from malaysia lor.

Local stock Stage 3 hasn't been that price for quite a while. 

I've been buying milk for the last 4 years. the last time local prices of stage 3 are low 60s, i bought out the entire shelf of a NTUC branch. That lasted me for about a year.

Thanks for the link. But i guess for safety reasons, i'd rather go to the supermarket in Malaysia to purchase.

Exactly bro. Price of things made in the same factory but sold to different countries at different prices according to how much purchasing power you have. Literally we are being milked dry by milk powder suppliers.

My daughter has been on Similac Stage 3 for the past year, and I have bought Singapore stock (buy 4 get 2 free 850g tin), Indonesian stock (60% of SG price for 850g tin), and Malaysian stock (55% of SG price for 1.8kg tin after Qoo10 discounts). She happily drinks all of them.

Someone please tell me Singapore consumers are not carrot heads. (And I'll tell you the next story of contact lens and spectacle prices [laugh] )

bro we kana carrot on most things available! But we are still happy....

2 boh hia lar bro....at least bring back 10 then can cover the toll charges!

No lah joking lah

I take train go in massage massage one

Still bring barang barang out, don't want lah :XD:

Actually, thanks to our neighbour up north, and the favourable exchange rates, we can buy many things from there at lower prices. Even though it's not 1/3 the price, we still save a lot. Our neighbours have it a lot worse with that kind of prices and their purchasing power.

Now my toiletries, formula milk, diapers, all parallel imported. Heck, even my car is PI.  [laugh]

I wouldn't mind going in and buy stuff.

But i'm just too busy and tired to brave the traffic.

I wouldn't mind going in and buy stuff.

But i'm just too busy and tired to brave the traffic.

That's why my parallel imports are via Qoo10, toiletries from Chinatown. Let others earn a few dollars, deliver to doorstep, no sweat.

Safety-wise, the formula milk is definitely legit. There are a few players bringing in Malaysian stock in bulk and distributing them to the medicine shops and online sellers. I like the Qoo10 coupon structure, can easily knock off $10 to $20 through coupons and points. I paid only $40.88 for my latest tin of Stage 3.  [:p]

That's why my parallel imports are via Qoo10, toiletries from Chinatown. Let others earn a few dollars, deliver to doorstep, no sweat.

Safety-wise, the formula milk is definitely legit. There are a few players bringing in Malaysian stock in bulk and distributing them to the medicine shops and online sellers. I like the Qoo10 coupon structure, can easily knock off $10 to $20 through coupons and points. I paid only $40.88 for my latest tin of Stage 3.  [:p]

toiletries etc no issue. I get mine from them as well, especially toothbrushes.

Food stuff. I'd rather the item go through lesser hands and only wholesaler/importer -> supermarket.

Even though milk tins are sealed and all that.

No lah joking lah

I take train go in massage massage one

Still bring barang barang out, don't want lah :XD:

wah...take train...so many carriages means more space for all the barang barang...

Actually, thanks to our neighbour up north, and the favourable exchange rates, we can buy many things from there at lower prices. Even though it's not 1/3 the price, we still save a lot. Our neighbours have it a lot worse with that kind of prices and their purchasing power.

Now my toiletries, formula milk, diapers, all parallel imported. Heck, even my car is PI. [laugh]

Johorens knows where to get things cheaper where not many Singaporeans patronize and many Johoreans works in SG. My computer ta is from johore....earn sgd $2000 and lives in jb. RM 6k......not bad wor but no ot. If got ot i think he can bring home nearly 10k. Knn......i thnk we are the pnes in dire straits....

wah...take train...so many carriages means more space for all the barang barang...ððð

Don't want to carry lah

Go there is to have a relax day, not stress one

↡ Advertisement