New public transport fare review committee

Rezorn86

Juz as I expected... out of 3.4% they took out 0.6% and still increased 2.8%... [shakehead] So effectively they raised fare price by 6% over the last 2 years.

And end of the year 2015. People would have forgotten the 6% increased and they will review to say another 1% decrease since oil prices were low. However, fare price had still increased by 5%.

Presto!! The regime understands the people and decreases the fare price! [knife]

WE ARE FOR THE PEOPLE ('s MONEY). TRUST ME [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

President Xi must get some DIGNITY .... how can Xi speak to CEO who earns more than him?

if Xi use the RMB$1 per person formula ... his salary is smelly smelly RMB$1B yuan per year ...

put a 50% discount in still got RMB$500 millions yuan .... [thumbsup] ...

openly accept money for his work ... definitely no corruption liao

with tank and red army behind him [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

When one only takes the bus the first few days of taking office to wayang, this is what you get.

His surname already called Lui liao...

So has any of the policies from the current generation of PAP directed benefited the lives or ordinary born and bred citizens yet? Or are they still trying to fix all their previous cockups and take credit for making things right while sweeping aside what got them into the shit in the first place.

• Praise 1

very sad

i have to drink 3 less cups of kopi c siew tai every month

[sleeping][bigcry][:(]

Getting fleece is important than drinking 3 cups of kopi c siew tai

I have to be honest here.

Even a 20% hike in transport prices isn't going to affect us (those in this forum) much. If you ask me, I would gladly pay 20% more for more frequent and direct buses. If paying 20 cents more can save me 20 minutes, then sign me up.

i stop driving for more than one year few years back, work place and home is 11 mrt stations away, i need to walk from station to office (15 min of good exercise a day), and feeder bus from station to home.

During week day, the timing is quite predictable that take 45 min for each trip. The saving if driving is probably around 10min.

Getting fleece is important than drinking 3 cups of kopi c siew tai

no problem lah

we'll all get over it and forget about this hike next month after CNY

:D

Now I know why pm says wages will go up....for ppl working in sbs, smrt & lta. Maybe pm himself get pay raise too? But not us regular folks lah. LoL...

attachicon.gifimg5315659f36668.jpg

Your pic brightens my day :))

Salary got go up lah... just damned slow as compared to bread and butter and TRANSPORT !

wow ... so many bashing comments in facebook ... can sleep tight at night? [laugh]

Why not? FB is only opened once a week at most :D

And its open for posting, and not for reading others' comments :D

• Praise 1