Bold student says sorry to TCH over blog comments.

Yr1985

This incident really is cmi. The boy says what he feels, now, accompanied by parents, met TCH and says sorry.

↡ Advertisement

if he allow a youngster to say the truth, according to the young boy, without any actions, next time more youngsters will speak the "truth" about PAP [laugh]:D[:p]

hhhhmmm, what happened to the little boy?

he finally learn that the world does not consist of he, himself and him, eh?

i m not sure whether the Yale scholars / teachers are looking at such matters and at the back of their mind, what conclusions will they arrive at.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-sleeper/..._b_1476532.html

This Jim sleeper is quite vocal and also quite against the yale-nus college. Quite chim england also.

Yep. The kid's essay (and all others he posted) is so poorly thought out, even without the expletives, Yale will worry admitting such jokers will seriously dilute the school's good name. :D

heard the boy was summoned to see TCH.

instead of explaing his stance, miw prefers to be bowed down.

if he allow a youngster to say the truth, according to the young boy, without any actions, next time more youngsters will speak the "truth" about PAP [laugh]:D[:p]

U mean PAP cannot handle the truth? Oh ya hor..lol

Supersonic

I have only one question. While apologising, exactly how many kPa of pressure was the vice exerting against the boy's balls? [rolleyes]

i m not sure whether the Yale scholars / teachers are looking at such matters and at the back of their mind, what conclusions will they arrive at.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-sleeper/..._b_1476532.html

This Jim sleeper is quite vocal and also quite against the yale-nus college. Quite chim england also.

This yale-nus thingy, graduates coome out become more confuse.

Just like the jb proton lancer I saw the other day, and the nissan

march dressed up like the mini. Wtf right?

This incident really is cmi. The boy says what he feels, now, accompanied by parents, met TCH and says sorry.

So where are his balls now?

I have only one question. While apologising, exactly how many kPa of pressure was the vice exerting against the boy's balls? [rolleyes]

Donno only know this Chui tat lan...

↡ Advertisement