• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:35 PM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi bros and sis here, need help to recommend some contractors for doing the above.

Opening a permanent kiosk space in town and need carpentry works/lightings etc. Have a draft drawing of what is needed but need more professional views and the overall quote for the materials needed.

Thanks in advance. happy.gif

I am the XMM TIKO RANGER!

Success is a journey...not a destination - Steven Gerrard

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:47 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

try renotalk.com forum, should b more apt for your purpose. good luck!
nazerath praised this
Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:51 PM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

try renotalk.com forum, should b more apt for your purpose. good luck!

haha thanks bro...went in to see liao but too much info to absorb. still looking for the appropriate one, coz most contractors/ID are doing home instead of small commercial space. rolleyes.gif

Some bros here have PMed me on their contacts. Thanks all too! happy.gif

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:59 PM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

much appreciated

-bump-

what happen huh this nick kena banned?

spam ad? blink.gif
nazerath praised this

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:29 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    Author Image

haha thanks bro...went in to see liao but too much info to absorb. still looking for the appropriate one, coz most contractors/ID are doing home instead of small commercial space. rolleyes.gif

Some bros here have PMed me on their contacts. Thanks all too! happy.gif

ok no prob. all the best. but reno better to get direct referrals (vs classified ads etc). alot of black sheep in this industry. knife.gif
Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

Scholzy
  • Scholzy
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Im opening a kiosk too. Need the contacts for this contractors. Can PM me. Urgent.

Thx.

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

Darryn
  • Premium member
    Darryn
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Two folks that I know that do such work would be Flex Integrated Marketing and Kingsmen Interiors,

Dunno how big you "small" ius - but my first choice would be Flex for a smaller job.

Behold the tortoise! He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.
All that's required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:18 PM

Tonydeath
  • Premium member
    Tonydeath
    4th Gear
    Author Image

The company I worked now just open a food kiosk if you need contactor  pls pm me okie. I don't take any from them.

nazerath praised this
I am a Fishmonger.

Posted 17 September 2016 - 10:09 AM

Tonydeath
  • Premium member
    Tonydeath
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I am also looking for a renovation company for a small foodshop please pm if any bro got any recommedation. Thanks alot.

I am a Fishmonger.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Renovation, Commercial, Shop and 7 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users