Top Ten Best paying jobs ? Really?

Throttle2

Hypersonic

IT best paying? Anyway, the article already said "The banking and finance sector is axed out due to their inconsistent monthly wages." So they are not accurate.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Silly writer! Lawyer, doctor, accountant, banker not on the list??

"The banking and finance sector is axed out due to their inconsistent monthly wages."... [laugh] Even with their so-called "inconsistent" wages, I'll bet the wages will be "consistently" higher than some of those on their top 10 list!

Job No. 10... QA Manager in aviation [laugh] This is a high-pressure job and you often see people playing musical chair jumping from company to company when they can't take the heat!

Edited by Sosaria

I dont know about anything else but when the highest paid job there is mid teens thousand per month, it doesnt make any good fair sense at all

I dont know about anything else but when the highest paid job there is mid teens thousand per month, it doesnt make any good fair sense at all

I did not want to say but now that you have said it, I like to add that and concur with you that this article about "best paying" sounds like a joke.

Just dont understand the value of such a stupid report...

Might as well dont write. *face palm*

yeah. the author is kinda narrow minded.

the article seemed to me that the author is only focusing on IT and Aerospace.

i wonder how come yahoo.sg can hired such writer.

then again, maybe we can opt the writer as the top 10 worst writers. [laugh]:ph34r:

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

to say IT is best paying job is absolute rubbish. i say, best paying job is doctor. my friend is a young doctor just reach thirty yrs old one month almost $20k (including locum). He send his daughter go Eaton house childcare, one month $5k !! And btw, Dr Susan Lim one year earn as much as Christiano Ronaldo. lol.

Edited by LonelyBro

to say IT is best paying job is absolute rubbish. i say, best paying job is doctor. my friend is a young doctor just reach thirty yrs old one month almost $20k (including locum). He send his daughter go Eaton house childcare, one month $5k !! And btw, Dr Susan Lim one year earn as much as Christiano Ronaldo. lol.

You know what is average or not. Got pple sell chicken rice until millionaire so all chicken rice sellers are considered rich?

Anyway check with your doctor frens' starting salary and working hours you will laugh..

Neutral Newbie

yeah. the author is kinda narrow minded.

the article seemed to me that the author is only focusing on IT and Aerospace.

i wonder how come yahoo.sg can hired such writer.

then again, maybe we can opt the writer as the top 10 worst writers. [laugh]:ph34r:

the list was based on the MOM list. Its the surveys that are skewed. Those without a fixed salary only enter the basic pay. thats why bankers, pilots etc, all drop out of the list.

yup, from my my estimation of my friend who is a Surgeon, he should be earning min 30K a month .... His "girlfriend" is taking min 10K everymonth from hm to cover her money loosing business and yet, he can afford a Q7 and another C class for the girlfriend and owns landed in Jurong.

Anyway check with your doctor frens' starting salary and working hours you will laugh..

This is very true. [:(]