Charged for black color sport rims nuts.

Bluetree

Neutral Newbie

I purchased a black colour sport rim from LS tyre shop in payaubi. Initially they used the chrome colour metal nut to secured the rims. I don't really like the metal nuts as it look a but odd and don't blend with the black rim. When I asked if can change to black colour, they claim there a charge of $50 (total 20 nos) as the black colour is made of better quality and would rust whereas the chrome metal colour one would rust.

Anyway tried to bargain for better price but not successful and purchased from them.It is reasonable for them to claim so and charged that amount for black colour nuts?

↡ Advertisement

I purchased a black colour sport rim from LS tyre shop in payaubi. Initially they used the chrome colour metal nut to secured the rims. I don't really like the metal nuts as it look a but odd and don't blend with the black rim. When I asked if can change to black colour, they claim there a charge of $50 (total 20 nos) as the black colour is made of better quality and would rust whereas the chrome metal colour one would rust.

Anyway tried to bargain for better price but not successful and purchased from them.It is reasonable for them to claim so and charged that amount for black colour nuts?

yes cos they did not put a gun to your head

I have black spline lugs, they cost abt the same.

Imho You could've just walked away if not happy with price, and look elsewhere at your own pace.

Ignore the money paid if the black nuts make u happy. Don't sweat the small stuff since you're investing much more in the new set of rims... So got picture boh?

Neutral Newbie

Normal lug nuts cost about $30.00 for 16 pieces.

Black or chrome also have, think you should tell the shop want type you want when you buy the rims.

Item once sold, cannot return/bargain as this kinda nuts used already hard to find 2nd buyer.

forget abt the 50 bucks and enjoy your new rims.... :D

Neutral Newbie

Ignore the money paid if the black nuts make u happy. Don't sweat the small stuff since you're investing much more in the new set of rims... So got picture boh?

You got the point. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Reasonable

They r doing business

Hahaha

Thanks. Have only limited time to shop and asked around before buying.

+1.

another way is...

mb%20paint.png

:D :D :D

my views (very general )

black rim should match black not ? subjective

$50 reasonable ? subjective ,if you like the black nut (good price) if you like them (they are doing business)

black colour nut made better quality ? not very truth if just cost $50 /set (but not poor quality)

Guys, wat`s e different between Rays & D1 spec nut ?

I saw in "marketplace" there a a few selling e same brand same design but e price can be as cheap as from $20 per set to $120 per set. Does it mean there`s "Chiong" type too ?

↡ Advertisement