Australian coal mining tycoon moving to Singapore

HP_Lee

This is the contribution to why Singapore having more million and bilionaires household. This may follow with higher inflationally pressure to the locals. Living in Singapore will be contiune to be more and more expensive place to live in. And may result widening income gap [:(]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Moving here for simi taichi? We don't have coal mine here leh.

Singapore has one of the lowest tax system for the rich.. how they achieve that? But taxing the commoner lor...

Are we attracting the right people? Rich and come here to siam tax??? Good that they start investing both economically and socially, but not if main purpose is to siam tax. Rich should pay more tax. Oh well, in sunny Singapore, GST is to help the poor! [rolleyes]

This is the contribution to why Singapore having more million and bilionaires household. This may follow with higher inflationally pressure to the locals. Living in Singapore will be contiune to be more and more expensive place to live in. And may result widening income gap [:(]

Not to worry,

Some says..

It is for the betterment of our country, more riches around we can be Asian Monaco.

Besides, our govt take good care of us the commoners.

"if we are content to be average, we will fail"

Funny.....I see it differently.

Citizens complain to gov about the excessive lousy FT/PRC/Pinoys.

It got worst after the Farrari crash.

But suddenly the media announced 2 high worth solid gold quality foreigners that comes to Singapore, to become PR.

Seems suddenly Simgapore is attracting good quality characters that will contribute to the good of the economy.

Who will be next to come here be PR?

But suddenly the media announced 2 high worth solid gold quality foreigners that comes to Singapore, to become PR.

Seems suddenly Simgapore is attracting good quality characters that will contribute to the good of the economy.

There will always be a long Q for FT/Trash for PR, but not citizenships.

(edited)

agree, inflation is the most scarly thing..

only thing in beating inflation is to invest(not trading) in stock market which give u at least the dividend of 5% n abv...

Smart Investors Always Succeed, Silly Investor Always Suffer!!! so buy at ur own risk, make $$ congrat u, lose $$ dun blame me [laugh] [laugh]...

Edited by Rezorn86

The Queen.

Singapore will be the Monaco(ck) of the East! [laugh][laugh]

in Monaco everything is super expensive, over inflated, i hope if we really become Monaco, we can afford daily expenditure

Here he is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Tinkler

If he invests into local sporting teams then would be good result for Singapore.

But he is here to avoid capital gains tax which gets charged at your marginal tax rate for individuals in Australia, which would be 45% for him.

Woah, he sounds like an arrogant rich man.

↡ Advertisement