Raytham

Supersonic

Commercial van considered? [laugh] [laugh]

I am driving a '03 Extol -_- which is due for scrap next year [bigcry] [bigcry]

Your van 10 years liao?! :blink:

Neutral Newbie

Commercial van considered? [laugh] [laugh]

I am driving a '03 Extol -_- which is due for scrap next year [bigcry] [bigcry]

Why not its a Daihatsu also ma. I saw Extol in my carpark also. Scrap? Heartpain ar?

Seems like the AD has stopped bringing in new stocks due to poor demand and escalating COE premium. Car price is now POA, maciam selling exotic sports car liddat.

Neutral Newbie

Seems like the AD has stopped bringing in new stocks due to poor demand and escalating COE premium. Car price is now POA, maciam selling exotic sports car liddat.

I think the COE is slowly killing sales of Jap cars especially smaller players like Suzuki,Daihatsu,Mazda. Somemore Daihatsu don have any new models coming up also. I think if they come out with a new car design dumping in the K3VET turbo in, i think might sell well also.

Neutral Newbie

used to own a daihatsu copen, the make is cute. But dashboard too spartan.. I read up this model is handmade, made to order. So not mass made by robots.

Neutral Newbie

used to own a daihatsu copen, the make is cute. But dashboard too spartan.. I read up this model is handmade, made to order. So not mass made by robots.

Wow is it? Hows the performance?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

PI will bring it in.

Also waiting for the Honda Beat.

QUite unlikely you can see PI bring in Copen, its hard to sell with the high COE now.

The performance is quite good for such a small car, its impractical, but too cute to resist. Am satisfied having own one in my lifetime, but not a car for you, if you have a family.. do groceries etc. This is my 2nd car, my partner drives another whjich ferries everyone.

Edited by Sayang

Waiting for the COE to soften as planning getting a 7 seater terios for its safety. Any comment from current owners ? Appreciate your comment , thank you .

Neutral Newbie

Waiting for the COE to soften as planning getting a 7 seater terios for its safety. Any comment from current owners ? Appreciate your comment , thank you .

Think the 7 seater Terios will be underpower based on just a 1.5(3SZ-VE) engine.

Neutral Newbie

I'm the proud owner of a pocket rocket, fastest 1.0L car of the late 80's, and I think 1/10 in SG. :D

Charade Gtti haha. Faster than a starlet GT?

↡ Advertisement