Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
32 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

Raytham
  • Raytham
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any Dai-Hard fans in here?

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:14 AM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Commercial van considered? laugh.gif laugh.gif

I am driving a '03 Extol sleep.gif which is due for scrap next year bigcry.gif bigcry.gif

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:24 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am driving a '03 Extol sleep.gif which is due for scrap next year bigcry.gif bigcry.gif

Your van 10 years liao?! blink.gif
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:27 AM

Raytham
  • Raytham
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Why not its a Daihatsu also ma. I saw Extol in my carpark also. Scrap? Heartpain ar?

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:29 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Seems like the AD has stopped bringing in new stocks due to poor demand and escalating COE premium. Car price is now POA, maciam selling exotic sports car liddat.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:53 AM

Raytham
  • Raytham
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Seems like the AD has stopped bringing in new stocks due to poor demand and escalating COE premium. Car price is now POA, maciam selling exotic sports car liddat.

I think the COE is slowly killing sales of Jap cars especially smaller players like Suzuki,Daihatsu,Mazda. Somemore Daihatsu don have any new models coming up also. I think if they come out with a new car design dumping in the K3VET turbo in, i think might sell well also.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:56 AM

Sayang
  • Sayang
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

used to own a daihatsu copen, the make is cute. But dashboard too spartan.. I read up this model is handmade, made to order. So not mass made by robots.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:00 AM

Raytham
  • Raytham
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

used to own a daihatsu copen, the make is cute. But dashboard too spartan.. I read up this model is handmade, made to order. So not mass made by robots.

Wow is it? Hows the performance?

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:06 AM

Raytham
  • Raytham
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

- RayTham Sirion(Ebony Black)-1.5 Auto

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:24 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Waiting for the new Copen.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:40 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ceased production liao, no more kei sports roadseter liao for Daihatsu.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:40 AM

Raytham
  • Raytham
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Problem is it coming to singapore?

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:05 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

PI will bring it in.
Also waiting for the Honda Beat.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:37 PM

Sayang
  • Sayang
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

PI will bring it in.
Also waiting for the Honda Beat.

QUite unlikely you can see PI bring in Copen, its hard to sell with the high COE now.
The performance is quite good for such a small car, its impractical, but too cute to resist. Am satisfied having own one in my lifetime, but not a car for you, if you have a family.. do groceries etc. This is my 2nd car, my partner drives another whjich ferries everyone.

Edited by Sayang, 13 June 2012 - 01:37 PM.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:44 PM

Colin03
  • Premium member
    Colin03
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Waiting for the COE to soften as planning getting a 7 seater terios for its safety. Any comment from current owners ? Appreciate your comment , thank you .

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:11 PM

Raytham
  • Raytham
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Waiting for the COE to soften as planning getting a 7 seater terios for its safety. Any comment from current owners ? Appreciate your comment , thank you .

Think the 7 seater Terios will be underpower based on just a 1.5(3SZ-VE) engine.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:23 PM

Keith976
  • Keith976
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I'm the proud owner of a pocket rocket, fastest 1.0L car of the late 80's, and I think 1/10 in SG. biggrin.gif
Pocket Rocket GTti

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:46 PM

Raytham
  • Raytham
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I'm the proud owner of a pocket rocket, fastest 1.0L car of the late 80's, and I think 1/10 in SG. biggrin.gif

Charade Gtti haha. Faster than a starlet GT?

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Used to own a 1988 Charade 1.0CX and a 1995 Hijet 660cc (S100RV).

Powerful for engine this size.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:05 PM

Colin03
  • Premium member
    Colin03
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I a, aware of this underpowered BUT it has a higher safety factor than other 7 seaters under the Cat A class. Any others comment ?

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: Daihatsu , Owners

Tags: Daihatsu, Owners

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users