Place to replace lexus dashboard and door panel? =)

Somebody

recommendations please?

or should i just call a toyota stockist for it? or do i need a garage to call in with the part numbers?

↡ Advertisement

recommendations please?

or should i just call a toyota stockist for it? or do i need a garage to call in with the part numbers?

you driving a lexus in the first place?

(edited)

do you have the answer in the first place?

and yes, i do drive one. why?

Edited by Somebody

It is a manufacturer defect on the harrier and rx300 the dash board crack due to the materials use. The new dash board cost 1.2k at stock list or 1.5k at agent. Go to sg lexus club website you can find all the information there.

ur qn kind of reflect how low ur IQ level can be. if, u hv any, to begin wif dat is

Neutral Newbie

recommendations please?

Join sglexus, post your qns there and u shd get more relevant answers. If ur adventurous enough, u may wana consider placing ur orders from overseas website, also available at the forum

clock post say clock post, don't need be shy. dun ask lj question then kena shoot. just come here type ++++++++1 nobody will say you

LOl guys just ignore him. Hes a troll and gets kicks out of it if you pay him any attention.

Anw to TS, go Toyota stockist to get the parts first. It should save you a couple of hundred bucks. However, the labour will still be pretty intensive to dismantle the entire dash. Figure 1-2 days of work to dismantle and re install the new one.

LOl guys just ignore him. Hes a troll and gets kicks out of it if you pay him any attention.

Anw to TS, go Toyota stockist to get the parts first. It should save you a couple of hundred bucks. However, the labour will still be pretty intensive to dismantle the entire dash. Figure 1-2 days of work to dismantle and re install the new one.

so i just drive to a toyota stockist to ask for the parts? thanks!

coz the last time, i called, they seem to want the part number etc...

i think he is implying TS drives a Harrier, and is trying to Lexusrise his harrier.

This picunto guy clean record liao mah. Can be sia lan again.

why ask me why?

Oi! Don't start again, hor, got complain against you, so before you go to getting a yellow card, I just "inform" you first.

Thank you for using MCF Moderation mode. We appreciate your service and cooperation. :D

i think he is implying TS drives a Harrier, and is trying to Lexusrise his harrier.

what you mentioned is how i think too. haha..

↡ Advertisement