Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
75 replies to this topic | 16 praises

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:15 PM

Vroomtattat
  • Vroomtattat
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Gotta give them Chinese a salute for this upcoming launch. Hope they have 'live' broadcast of the launch and docking of the space station. Brilliant!! smile.gif

One taikongnaut is a woman fighter pilot in her 30s. They narrowed down to 2 from about 15(?) but these 2 I heard are super fit. ohmy.gif.

Check it out

Edited by Vroomtattat, 13 June 2012 - 10:16 PM.

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:48 PM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Gotta give them Chinese a salute for this upcoming launch. Hope they have 'live' broadcast of the launch and docking of the space station. Brilliant!! smile.gif

One taikongnaut is a woman fighter pilot in her 30s. They narrowed down to 2 from about 15(?) but these 2 I heard are super fit. ohmy.gif.

Check it out

Why never choose my mata girl bigcry.gif tongue.gif

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:33 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

not fit enough lah............. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:11 AM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

not fit enough lah............. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

The 2 candidates- Captain Wang Yaping (left) and Major Liu Yang (right) happy.gif

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:33 AM

Bavarian

The 2 candidates- Captain Wang Yaping (left) and Major Liu Yang (right) happy.gif

Salute! Takes a very brave person to go into space in a Made in China product. sweatdrop.gif
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:53 AM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

She is reserved for launching MCF sextelite !! tongue.gif ... I mean satellite
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:22 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

not very senior in ranking leh hor...........i thought usually at least a half colonel............. laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:25 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

oh i know liao.................they want peng..........don't want mata lah.............. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:28 AM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Salute! Takes a very brave person to go into space in a Made in China product. sweatdrop.gif

Still way better than Made in N Korea sleep.gif

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:55 AM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

While they are up there, remember to bring back some mooncakes

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:58 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Traditionally, female Taikonauts migrate to the moon with a rabbit, never come back.

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:06 AM

Bavarian

Still way better than Made in N Korea sleep.gif

They should put fat boy Kim on that one. The First Head of State to go to space. I am sure that is worth some propaganda cookies. happy.gif
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:13 AM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

last time russian put dogs in space launch...pity the dogs, unaware they were sent to the space with no hope of coming back due to experiment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laika

at least human astronaunts know the danger in their mission.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:48 PM

Wishcumstrue
  • Wishcumstrue
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Well, at least some one admit this is a Made-in-China space program.

Many still have the wrong perception that it is just another direct copy from Russian systems.

"..why do you want buy Playboy now if you can go into the internet? You get more than what you get in Playboy.."- LKY, 2009 NatGeo.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:10 PM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I reckon the govt sponsored projects of such a scale will not have the same quality issues with those produced for mass market consumption.. rolleyes.gif

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - present)

Visit my travel blog at http://almostafreque...er.blogspot.com

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:14 PM

Wishcumstrue
  • Wishcumstrue
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Moon cake already on the Chinese space food menu some time ago.
The Chinese character "巡天" on the moon cake basically refers to cruise the sky.

Source: http://english.sina....008/190541.html

"..why do you want buy Playboy now if you can go into the internet? You get more than what you get in Playboy.."- LKY, 2009 NatGeo.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

Dice
  • Premium member
    Dice
    4th Gear
    Author Image

in space, no one can hear u piak... piak piak... piak piak piak... hehehe...

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:23 PM

Wishcumstrue
  • Wishcumstrue
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I reckon the govt sponsored projects of such a scale will not have the same quality issues with those produced for mass market consumption.. rolleyes.gif

Actually China is only taking a baby-step very carefully since space travel is not your everyday project and has HUGE inherent danger.

NASA already lost 2 of 5 its now-retired Space Shuttles with 14 life taken in the 30-year program.

This goes to show the incredible risk involved.

STS-51-L Challenger crew (1986)

STS-107 Colombia crew (2003)

Edited by Wishcumstrue, 18 June 2012 - 04:26 PM.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:42 PM

Wishcumstrue
  • Wishcumstrue
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Today 2 pm:

Completed automated docking between Shenzhou-9 spacecraft with Tiangong-1 module.
The later is a test module for future larger space station Tiangong-2 which is to be completed by 2020.

Source: http://scitech.people.com.cn

Photo from China's mission control 2:08 pm today showing live graphic display of both space craft docking in progress.

Photo from external remote camera on Tiangong-1 showing Shenzhou-9 docked.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:48 PM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Funny... why they don't wanna join resources with ISS? Since the ISS already partially completed..

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - present)

Visit my travel blog at http://almostafreque...er.blogspot.com

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: Shenzhou

Tags: Shenzhou

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)