Home aircon servicing recommendation ?

Mikelcy1963

(edited)

Hi any recommendation for reliable home aircon servicing ? Mine is a Mitsubishi HI multisplit 4-1

Edited by Mikelcy1963
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Cool serve.They are a bit more expensive but always professional and does a clean job.

Edited by Davidtkl

This guy has served me well so far: http://astiquer.com/

He really knows his stuff and very good at troubleshooting and the prices are reasonable.

The website alone is full of info already.

try to diy yourself. not pcc.

Regular cleaning is no problem. I am not a technician to DIY aircon cooling problems. My 4 blowers not cold. It's either gas or compressor. How to DIY ?

And what has my DIY or not DIY got to do with pcc ?

This guy has served me well so far: http://astiquer.com/

He really knows his stuff and very good at troubleshooting and the prices are reasonable.

The website alone is full of info already.

Thks bro. Will try tomorrow. Aircon business very good. Called a couple and earliest appt is wed. I'm not enjoying my sleep...

Can try this people also, I just have my aircond gas top up and condenser wash yesterday.

My problem is aircond not efficient because it is working extra hard trying to cool down my room.

I service clean my fan coil in bedroom regularly and clear drainage pipe often but unable to top up gas myself or wash the condenser because I don't have a ladder or the gas to top up.

Eveready Air-Con & Electrical Service

Chai / Thomas

Tel : 68460525

The service people speak English and their work is quite good.

The most important thing is he did not try to con me into doing other unnecessary things ( maybe I have knowledge of air-cond ).

I hate those Mandarin or dialect speaking Ah Bengs from MY doing air "con" jobs :angry:

My friend provides home aircon servicing.

Cheap and Good Service! :D

You can contact him at 9389 6879

His name is Zhi Hua ^_^

Update : Ok they came top up gas and ask me to monitor. If not cold again within a month then gas leak and options are expensive. If no leak then do chemical washing otherwise waste money. Sounds logical. Cost $85. Aircon 4 yrs old and he don't think it's a leak when I tell him it gets less cold gradually over some weeks.

Neutral Newbie

after servicing not much colder, die, must avoid them [:p]

Sorry i mean much colder lol

[knife] [knife]

↡ Advertisement