MediaCorp TV channels to go digital from end-2013

Wubb

Link broken leh.......anyway why don't convert??? So if Indo is in millions also don't convert??? [hur]

http://support.astro.com.my/shop.aspx

That's not the point. The thing is, if someone say something, you have to support with facts right? I'm not saying that anyone is lying, but just say it's crap without supporting info is not good enough.

↡ Advertisement

those who are selling the decoder probably will be in for some one time bonus...wonder why ah gong never say they buy in big quautity and sell us at cost price !!

Think got to subscribe but beri cheap plus many diff channels to see.......

No need to subscribe lah. I am watching Euro 2012 on RCTI(indon) and TV3(MY) for free.

Content is king.

All the whiz bang technology will not help if the broadcast program is junk.

What are the top 3 programs (local content) u can recommend to an overseas friend for the past two decades?

Or which tv soap, variety program Mediacorp produced that u love so much u think u will be proud when it is screened overseas?

Depends he wants english or mandarin, not familiar with Malay or Indian Programs.

English

1) CNA

2) The Pupil

3) OMG

Mandarin

1) Good Morning Singapore

2) Little Nyonya

3) Frontline / Tuesday Report

those who are selling the decoder probably will be in for some one time bonus...wonder why ah gong never say they buy in big quautity and sell us at cost price !!

si mi decoder??

wat is it for?

lol I like the way you say.

Nice :)

Ha ha ha ha....

correct mah.......fwee one, HD or 3D or watever-D all come.......need to pay, wat for upgrade???

and most of the time, we are force to pay something we don want/wish.....

HD also no use, I mostly don't watch their shows [laugh]

HD channel showing re-runs of movies from 20 years ago, also no use, last time movie no HD. You will still see crap quality. [:p]

Revived this old old thread with some questions

Terminated my SH service, back to watching mediacorp channel...my tv is digital ready, I bought a so called digital antenna for it... No matter where I place the antenna, the signal will be interrupted when ppl walk pass. Cable not long enough to place outside the window, which a bit unsightly...

For those old HDB that got the rooftop antenna point, can I use that instead? Haven't try...

Revived this old old thread with some questions

Terminated my SH service, back to watching mediacorp channel...my tv is digital ready, I bought a so called digital antenna for it... No matter where I place the antenna, the signal will be interrupted when ppl walk pass. Cable not long enough to place outside the window, which a bit unsightly...

For those old HDB that got the rooftop antenna point, can I use that instead? Haven't try...

Can share which antenna you bought?

You can try, but it's probably not optimised.

Those HDB outdoor antenna are fixed frequency dipoles optimized for signals for current channels, in the VHF and UHF band.

Mediacorpse DVB-T used ch 29, 38 in the UHF band.

So, some of these antenna might be able to pick up from average to good signal if it's near to DVB frequencies.

• Praise 1

Can share which antenna you bought?

I bought AC Ryan from challenger, got booster but never give power supply... So I use my defunct old Nokia hand phone adaptor, luckily the jack small enough n the voltage also same ... Without booster, totally cannot receive indoor, even with booster I put near the door, whenever ppl walk pass sure lost transmission.
↡ Advertisement