Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
149 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:04 PM

Blueraven
  • Blueraven
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Now that mx******* is out of stock and maya*** does not seemed to reply to any of my emails and sms.

Any other place to get cheap AMSOIL EO? I am looking for 4 liters of ASL 5w30.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:25 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

if im not wrong, all these PIs not allow to sell Amsoil anymore.
You have to buy direct from Alliancz International Pte Ltd (Sims drive, LHK Bldg #02-05)
I usually buy 2 to 3 bottle of 5litre pack (S$72.50 nett for 5L)
For 1 quart bottle, i think should be around S$15.

Edited by Mcf777, 19 June 2012 - 05:32 PM.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:30 PM

Club21z
  • Premium member
    Club21z
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i used to buy from maya, maybe give them a little time...

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:45 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

check autobacs Ubi.

i saw stock there 2 months ago. but the price can knife.gif
This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:06 PM

Blueraven
  • Blueraven
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I used to get from maya*** too. If they are waiting to restock at least they can reply my email and sms

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

Blueraven
  • Blueraven
    1st Gear
    Author Image

You have to buy direct from Alliancz International Pte Ltd (Sims drive, LHK Bldg #02-05)

hm... price is slightly more expensive but still acceptable.

I trying to sign up for their VIP program but no response from them as well smallcry.gif

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:44 PM

Picanto

check autobacs Ubi.

i saw stock there 2 months ago. but the price can knife.gif

most of the things in autobacs are really knife.gif
i suggeest give them a miss, but if you are those with $$$ to spend, then its a good place.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:33 PM

Tigershark1976
  • Premium member
    Tigershark1976
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

huh?? even Alliancz International is given exclusive right. Dont thinkthey can stop any other PI to sell Amsoil... Cause the manufacturer wont know whether their direct buyer were to sell it locally, for own use, or export....

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:33 PM

Syedmad
  • Premium member
    Syedmad
    Clutched
    Author Image

I bought amsoil from alliancz international last week. walked in during office hrs.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:53 PM

Sp33dst3r
  • Sp33dst3r
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I bought amsoil from alliancz international last week. walked in during office hrs.

Whats the damage like?

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:59 PM

Syedmad
  • Premium member
    Syedmad
    Clutched
    Author Image

paid $83 for 1gallon + 1quart. signature series 2011 0w30.

Edited by Syedmad, 19 June 2012 - 09:10 PM.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:00 PM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

most of the things in autobacs are really knife.gif
i suggeest give them a miss, but if you are those with $$$ to spend, then its a good place.

Agreed. Autobots can just window shop.
|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:08 PM

Panhard
  • Premium member
    Panhard
    4th Gear
    Author Image

4477983[/url]']
Now that mx******* is out of stock and maya*** does not seemed to reply to any of my emails and sms.

Any other place to get cheap AMSOIL EO? I am looking for 4 liters of ASL 5w30.

Me too, no reply from maya.... Since service due decided to get my amsoil from the local distributor here(alliancz international) got the 1 gallon ATM 10w30 for $66/- & petrol treatment for $16.80. Look for Dax 83331328 , nice guy. If buy $100/- or more delivery foc.

Edited by Panhard, 19 June 2012 - 10:14 PM.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:48 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

ya...i remember now. someone told me Alliance brought down the prices low low in order to kick away all PI.
I bought the 5Litre 5W40 at S$72.50. Dont need to join VIP. u can get this price.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:28 AM

Seanboi
  • Seanboi
    6th Gear
    Author Image

alliance dont list prices on their website?

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:41 AM

Tigershark1976
  • Premium member
    Tigershark1976
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ya...i remember now. someone told me Alliance brought down the prices low low in order to kick away all PI.
I bought the 5Litre 5W40 at S$72.50. Dont need to join VIP. u can get this price.

I c.... will try to find out the price of their current stock.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:54 PM

Piggy83sg
  • Piggy83sg
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I bought mine 4L ASL 5w30 signatures from them at $54 (VIP rate) in feb this yr.... I didnt know they start selling 5L pack??

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:34 PM

Treesmaker
  • Treesmaker
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

There is a retailer in Joo Seng (a bearing company). He normally deals in Redline, but also stocks Amsoil.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:47 PM

Gee
  • Gee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

alliance dont list prices on their website?

Apparently not..

so and so - capitaine lentement

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:52 AM

Seanboi
  • Seanboi
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I bought mine 4L ASL 5w30 signatures from them at $54 (VIP rate) in feb this yr.... I didnt know they start selling 5L pack??

That's a good price. But I got issues signing up as a VIP member. It seems you need to fill in member code(the one who refer you) as well.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: cheap, AMSOIL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users