Where to get cheap AMSOIL EO?

Blueraven

I bought mine 4L ASL 5w30 signatures from them at $54 (VIP rate) in feb this yr.... I didnt know they start selling 5L pack??

That's a good price. But I got issues signing up as a VIP member. It seems you need to fill in member code(the one who refer you) as well.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

That's a good price. But I got issues signing up as a VIP member. It seems you need to fill in member code(the one who refer you) as well.

Just inform Dax (the salesperson) that you got problem signing the membership and he sure will assist you. because i remember he asking me if i wanna sign for the VIP membership.

Edited by Syedmad

Neutral Newbie

i aso bought mine 5w30 signature series ASL frm authorised distributor for amsoil at sims drive 2 days ago.

actually 1 quart onli 946ml 14.50

4 quarts total onli 3784ml. 58.00

i onli use abt 3300ml for my oil change.

i aso bought 2 quarts of severe gear synthetic extreme pressure EP gear lube 75w90 SVG at 19.80 per quart

i registered on their website to get tis vip member prices

dax sure did hav patience explaining the different series of amsoil oil he has.

was actually looking for the european car formula 5w40 AFL which my fren recommended but was told tat its currently out out of stock and would arrive in mid august.

he aso told mi actually signature series has even better addictives and cleaning detergent then wat i was looking for.

overall a nice experince with dax .

im jus giving a review on wat i experience with his service for the 1st time.

im not related to him or in any other ways thx.

Neutral Newbie

anyway he told mi i could try to change the oil at a longer interval.

example after i clock 10k on my current oil jus change the oil filter and top up abit using the left over .

then clock another 10k then change oil.

is tis advisable.?

any bros here dis tis b4.?

If you are using the Signature series (prev was called 0w30 SSO) you can do extended drain intervals...I had mine for ~ 1 yr and about 15k km and engine/fuel economy still smooth and good. Value for money and quality oil.

example after i clock 10k on my current oil jus change the oil filter and top up abit using the left over .

is tis advisable.?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

is tis advisable.?

currently using signature series 0w30. since oil filter is very cheap i change every 5000km. drain my EO at 20000km. been doing this for yrs & my current car mileage is >180000km. so far no issue. also i do check my EO dipstick weekly n theres no need for a topup.

Edited by Syedmad

if they increase price, then don't use loh. there are also other oil we can use to lub our engine. guess they are not so stupid to increase since the engine oil market is so diluted. other brands like Liq Mol...., Mobi.... one, OW, HK will be cheaper than amsoil if price increase. guess who wins in the end?

Neutral Newbie

if they increase price, then don't use loh. there are also other oil we can use to lub our engine. guess they are not so stupid to increase since the engine oil market is so diluted. other brands like Liq Mol...., Mobi.... one, OW, HK will be cheaper than amsoil if price increase. guess who wins in the end?

even they increased the prices, I assume they are still cheaper than the rest, as one mentioned he only changed the EO when he clocked 20000km.

Just ignore that field that asking for referral member code. That was what I did and I received my Member Verification email the following day confirming my membership status.

even they increased the prices, I assume they are still cheaper than the rest, as one mentioned he only changed the EO when he clocked 20000km.

Registered yourself just to answer this post?

No doubt Amsoil is good lube. Sad to say they have poor distributing and marketing techniques. Customers here are looking for more than extended drain interval properties. If they insist to continue on their mark up pricing techniques, very soon they will kill themselves before anyone else. Maybe you can help to bring the message back to them.

who are the rest?

They may raise price to what is being sold at autobaccs which is one quart for $20+ .. I think ultimately when they have squeezed out all the other PI..

i like Amsoil too. it give me better FC than Redline, Schaeffer, Pennzoil and Mobil 1 (for my suzuki swift imo) But if Amsoil price really goes up, i will juz change and try other brands.

i like Amsoil too. it give me better FC than Redline, Schaeffer, Pennzoil and Mobil 1 (for my suzuki swift imo) But if Amsoil price really goes up, i will juz change and try other brands.

i tink it's quite subjective. I'm getting pretty good FC using Redline.

(edited)

i also got prob with the membership referral.. maybe some bro just put your name here then we can easily use

That's the same problem I faced. The other way is to directly contact the Agent.

Edited by Seanboi
↡ Advertisement