CNA: Man Charged With Stealing Rifle At Pasir Laba Camp

Vulcann

(edited)

so will this 30 yr old pig brain have double charge and death penalty?

1st charge - robbing a SAF personnel of firearm

2nd charge - in illegal possession of a firearm(death penalty)

also charge the peng kia as well for failing to safeguard his 'wife'.

i would have make the pig brain permanently disabled if he dare to try and rob my rifle back in ns days.

Edited by Unidentified
↡ Advertisement

by the way, in case you are not aware, SAR21 can fix a bayonet on and yes, there's a bayonet lug available. However have to agreed that due to the bullpulp design the weapon is relatively 20% shorter than M16 and therefore, it may no longer be practical to do bayonet fighting with such weapon.

But for such sudden attacks, there is simply no time to fix on the bayonet. just need to use the butt stroke to the head!

But for such sudden attacks, there is simply no time to fix on the bayonet. just need to use the butt stroke to the head!

the bayonet itself is oredy a dangerous weapon....

Ji pai lang kan si lang hiong, even got b*lls to rob a peng kia of a rifle INSIDE an army camp, Pasir Laba Camp some more :o

Machiam go Fort Knox steal gold like that [sweatdrop]

Testing our system for our "enemy"?

Escape from toilet - checked

Take rifle from camp - checked

Next?? :o

the bayonet itself is oredy a dangerous weapon....

Haha, it is dangerous only when you can draw it out. [laugh] When running SOC, remember how the bayonet is fixed securely to the SBO to prevent it from being lost?

Never bring a screw driver to a gun fight. [scholar]

Heh, I was thinking the same thing (knife to a gunfight). [;)]

They should equip our servicemen with cable ties also. In the event of enemies being apprehended, cable ties can be used to hand culf them.

(edited)

so will this 30 yr old pig brain have double charge and death penalty?

1st charge - robbing a SAF personnel of firearm

2nd charge - in illegal possession of a firearm(death penalty)

also charge the peng kia as well for failing to safeguard his 'wife'.

i would have make the pig brain permanently disabled if he dare to try and rob my rifle back in ns days.

Mere possession of firearms or live rounds will not make one face the capital charge. IIRC it is a fine and/or a jail term plus caning for males below 50 yo.

Only when he or she discharge a loaded firearm with the intention to kill will one face the real prospect of going to the gallows.

The famous one-eye dragon was charged under this and hanged instead of being charged with murder which was more difficult to proof.

Whatever it is this guy is in deep deep sh!t unless his defence plus experts can proof beyond reasonable doubts that he is a nutcase and need to go IMH for treatment & the judge agrees without objection from the AGC.

Edited by Vulcann

(edited)

Haha, it is dangerous only when you can draw it out. [laugh] When running SOC, remember how the bayonet is fixed securely to the SBO to prevent it from being lost?

not sure how they do it now...back then we only had a black string attached to the scabbard n tied to our thigh

n the bayonet itself is secured to the scabbard's small belt metal button n we even used the same string to secure our

our weapon to our sbo for river crossing.

Edited by Eviilusion

Testing our system for our "enemy"?

Escape from toilet - checked

Take rifle from camp - checked

Next?? :o

mass orgy with cheif clerk [grin][laugh]:D[laugh]

(edited)

Mere possession of firearms or live rounds will not make one face the capital charge. IIRC it is fine and/or jail plus canning for males.

Only when he or she discharge a loaded firearm with the intention to kill will one face the real prospect of going to the gallows.

The famous one-eye dragon was charged under this and hanged instead of being charged with murder which was more difficult to proof.

Whatever it is this guy is in deep deep sh!t unless his defence plus experts can proof beyond reasonable doubts that he is a nutcase and need to go IMH for treatment & the judge agrees without objection from the AGC.

i think under some ISA act, in possession of firearm is death penalty itself,in this case especially so for robbing a peng kia of his rifle.no excuse,death penalty for him.

the peng kia should be charged as well and sent to DB.can't even fight a man armed with screw driver?let him go DB and toughen up running around with a 3tonner tire.

i would have welcome this pig brain to come and stun my rifle so i can help to break his arms and legs and i can walk away without getting charged.

Edited by Unidentified

Turbocharged

Heh, I was thinking the same thing (knife to a gunfight). [;)]

You are not wrong to think that.

The screw driver is mightier than the gun. I believe that the screw driver solves more problems than the gun on a daily basis.

We are very clever people. [scholar]

You are not wrong to think that.

The screw driver is mightier than the gun. I believe that the screw driver solves more problems than the gun on a daily basis.

We are very clever people. [scholar]

The classic saying "the pen is mightier than the sword" will thus be localised as "the screwdriver is mightier than the gun" henceforth [laugh] [laugh]

(edited)

A soldier holding a rifle just hands it over to a civilian threatening him with a screwdriver? [rolleyes]

Suddenly, I have grave doubts about our Armed Forces' ability to fight in a real war. <_<

Just kidding. There's nothing "sudden" about my doubts - I've harboured them for a long time. [:(]

I agree. WTH is this soldier doing?

Even with empty mag, I guarded my rifle like crazy...after kenna a few times extra for failing to ensure its safety.

The same applies even with dummy weapons.

Edited by Wishcumstrue
↡ Advertisement