CNA: Man Charged With Stealing Rifle At Pasir Laba Camp

Vulcann

I agree. WTH is this soldier doing?

Even with empty mag, I guarded my rifle like crazy...after kenna a few times extra for failing to ensure its safety.

The same applies even with dummy weapons.

This hero was charged with stealing so without more info I would think he must have tried to do so as such instead of openly grabbing the SAR21 from the hands of the peng kia.

Since it was mentioned that the act took place at the SOC so maybe this tech was lurking somewhere while the peng kia with his buddies were leaving their rifles somewhere while attempting to clear 1st time some obstacles and he seized the opportunity to kapok one but got caught.

BTW what sort of a name is Kang Tai, the poor peng kia whose rifle the tech fancied? Not sure if he will be charged as well...

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

mass orgy with cheif clerk [grin][laugh]:D[laugh]

even if u point a rifle to my head, i still will NEVER do it........ over my dead dead body [laugh]

(edited)

even if u point a rifle to my head, i still will NEVER do it........ over my dead dead body [laugh]

there was a time during training overseas when a van pull up n stopped while i was resting n then the sound of pple disembarking in a hurried manner.I grabbed my saw by the barrel tip ready to swing at any one who will try to grab my weapon. A few of my section mates were quite a distance, but luckily it was the remainder of my section who hitched a ride from a passing van. Cb...my heart was pounding fast man as the place was quite ulu n the country is well known for its gangsters. [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Edited by Eviilusion

there was a time during training overseas when a van pull up n stopped while i was resting n then the sound of pple disembarking in a hurried manner.I grabbed my saw by the barrel tip ready to swing at any one who will try to grab my weapon. A few of my section mates were quite a distance, but luckily it was the remainder of my section who hitched a ride from a passing van. Cb...my heart was pounding fast man as the place was quite ulu n the country is well known for its gangsters. [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

starlight huh...hhahahaaha.

shhhh....so long liao...forgot starlight or hi noon. but that event very scary!

scary?was there more than 15yrs back..been to lancer and crescendo as well.starlight still the best.

It's better not to reveal when we have bullets on public forum. Foreigners cannot know too much about our training procedure. Let's not say it out loud to confirmed it for them.

Certain things are best kept unsaid.

When we shout "bang bang bang" means we ran out of ammo. [laugh]

This hero was charged with stealing so without more info I would think he must have tried to do so as such instead of openly grabbing the SAR21 from the hands of the peng kia.

Since it was mentioned that the act took place at the SOC so maybe this tech was lurking somewhere while the peng kia with his buddies were leaving their rifles somewhere while attempting to clear 1st time some obstacles and he seized the opportunity to kapok one but got caught.

BTW what sort of a name is Kang Tai, the poor peng kia whose rifle the tech fancied? Not sure if he will be charged as well...

I understand that.

More the reason to be vigilant when Mindef now outsource so much contracts to private vendors from food to general maintenance within Restricted Zones.

scary?was there more than 15yrs back..been to lancer and crescendo as well.starlight still the best.

yes...saiyuk once...lakiun twice n starlight twice. Never finish my 13 yr cycle due to being downgraded on my 11th yr.

But the last starlight in 95 really did a number on me...cant stand nor walk for long. My knee will gibe me problem! Of courese starlight

the best....how to forget the sweet chio bus there!

I understand that.

More the reason to be vigilant when Mindef now outsource so much contracts to private vendors from food to general maintenance within Restricted Zones.

Agree. With or without these outsiders in camp, we all have to be extremely vigilant with our arms throughout our NSF and NSmen training cycles. We had had this caution drilled into our heads since day 1 of BMT as we all know the punishment will be very severe if we lose them.

Two of my reservist kakis' recce jeep broke down in the middle of the nite in such an ulu gangster territory, ended up spending the whole nite in pitch darkness clinging to their m16 in the open. Next morning they also realized the place was a cemetery.

Two of my reservist kakis' recce jeep broke down in the middle of the nite in such an ulu gangster territory, ended up spending the whole nite in pitch darkness clinging to their m16 in the open. Next morning they also realized the place was a cemetery.

if i remember vaguely.the camp itself is just beside a cemetery. [laugh]

Most chief clerks are way past their prime, no more XMM........ [:(]

Obviously you have never been to a naval base...

[laugh] [laugh]

if i remember vaguely.the camp itself is just beside a cemetery. [laugh]

ya..the taiwan camp heng chung or something like that are surrounded by graves especially the hill behind the camp. but there was another cemetary near the training area. that one hardcore one!

Got navy family day photos to confirm? :D

Digital cams, camera-equipped HPs or even HPs had not existed then so paiseh nothing to show [;)]

But can tell you IMHO in terms of quality everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, beats army hands down those days [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement