Reckless and Dangerous Audi A6 Driver : SJU20XXJ

Civic101

Last night at around 8pm, while I was driving on the first lane along Upper Cross Street just after People

↡ Advertisement

suck thumb.

unless the cars that were held up together with u had in-car camera, who coincidentally film the unfortunate event.

but still, no harm trying to write in also. buy chance.

good luck!

You are a very law-abiding driver.

If I were you, I would already overtake him from the left, in the first instance.

BTW, you could have switched to lane 2 and not have to worry about the Audi's antics in lane 1 yah?

Hypersonic

If I were you, I would already overtake him from the left, in the first instance.

BTW, you could have switched to lane 2 and not have to worry about the Audi's antics in lane 1 yah?

People A6 leh, maybe his car not enuff power?

Anyway, time to install a car cam la. Typed so much no use, show a video sufficient liao.

if he switched to lane 2 dan audi fellow follow change in front of him? some ppl are a pain in the ass one la...

Some drivers are sensitive to high beam and horn, when he did the lane cut into yours before entering CTE, you horned him, perhaps your intention is to warn him but the Audi driver may not think the same. He felt "bei song" liao and started those clown action inside the CTE tunnel. I think you also "bei song" played with him, right?

If you "退一步" before entering, everything will be "海阔天空". I believe the car (driver) behind you will simply think that you are a very bighearted driver.

Turbocharged

I have seen similar incident before between a car n a van along tpe. Both doing about 30kmph on the middle lane and both are equally patience with the car high beaming n horning all the way from behind. Traffic was light thou.

Turbocharged

isn't that the problem these days? nobody seems to be able to want to lose face for some reason ... everyone thinks they must have the last word in (on in this case, the last finger). sadly, TP won't really do much ... i saw a jaguar impatiently run through the green turning light (even though the pedestrian crossing was in favour of pedestrians and someone was walking). he actually hit the lady (not very hard, but she fell to the floor) .. i wanted to help, but that would have meant leaving my car in the middle of the road. she picked herself up and walked across, while this jackass jaguar drive (light green XF is all i remember) quickly drove off. unfortunately, i also NVNT, but when i contracted TP, they said nothing they can do .. and they wouldnt be checking the traffic cameras either ... >< (accident happened near paya leba mrt 1-2mths ago, just in case u know of someone who complained of getting hit)

Neutral Newbie

Maybe TS thinks it cut very close to his car, but the Audi thinks there is a lot of space? In this case, we don't know which is the case since is word against word.

There are times when I filter right with signal, and the blardy tortoise car (few car lengths back) also not happy and flash lights. Gap so big don't flash for what.

TS, no video jus forget it and move on.

so moral of the story? money cant buy class. :D

Agreed. Most drivers, in the A6's situation, would just floor it and zoom off to meet his/her maker. Already successfully cut-in, still wanna act childish.

Probably the fella is drunk too, albeit a bit early.

He probably hoped u din brake on time so hit his rear....or others hit yr rear.

Ppl's hearts very small these days....regardless of car makes, they get satisfaction only when others get hurt or into trouble just becos of a "bei song". Sad and very frustrating to hv such as a co-road user.

Drive safe and seriously, be ultra alert. Hearts getting smaller...so small that e owner can anytime mati frm all that need to cause harm to others....no sympathy here.

Take care of yr big hearts....make sure dun shrink when ego became too big.

• Praise 1

tunnel got cameras capturing the whole stretch of road. whether police review cameras or not depend on who your email is addressed to and how much time you have on your hands to make it big. I hope you will... such people very dangerous... driving with so much anger....

↡ Advertisement