Magnifying glass
21 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:59 PM

Wubb
  • Wubb
    Banned

are they going to build a new road or housing estate there? the signboard is being covered up

Edited by Wubb, 21 June 2012 - 10:00 PM.

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:05 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Stairway to heaven?

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:08 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75

Highway to hell? laugh.gif

Peel off and see la...

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:16 PM

Count-Bracula

Highway to hell? laugh.gif

Peel off and see la...

No need for that. The sign says "Grandfather's estate"
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:16 PM

Dafansu
    Dafansu

It's supposed to be Buangkok drive leading to the other side of yio chu kang road, parallel to Gerald Drive

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:21 PM

Yamapi
  • Yamapi

i thought they want to build a new hougang ave there?

Edited by Yamapi, 21 June 2012 - 10:24 PM.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:00 AM

Stooky
  • Stooky

Its the future Buangkok Drive extension. Think the authorities is facing problems in acquiring the land from the owner. So they can't built the road.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:43 AM

2BDriver
    2BDriver

are they going to build a new road or housing estate there? the signboard is being covered up

This location nearby my house, I went and peeked beneath the black plastic, it stated "Take Me Home, Country Road" tongue.gif

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:14 AM

Its the future Buangkok Drive extension. Think the authorities is facing problems in acquiring the land from the owner. So they can't built the road.

Then how come they erect the signboard first? unsure.gif
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:16 AM

The_Bear
    The_Bear

It is only a matter of time.
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:17 AM

This location nearby my house, I went and peeked beneath the black plastic, it stated "Take Me Home, Country Road" tongue.gif

i thot u stay further down, Buangkok Hotel??? tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:20 AM

Picnic06-Biante15

'Short Cut' to IMH ... sly.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:31 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Empty space belongs to someone other than gov?
Wow, just invoke the $1 deal to buy the land from the owner loh.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:46 AM

Skyiet27
  • Skyiet27
    Banned

Prata road

hahhhahaha

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:51 AM

Bystander50
  • Bystander50

One transport ministar ever said that it's cheaper to build now than later.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:22 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd

that is called "Off Road"
Garage36.com

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:29 AM

LoverofCar
    LoverofCar

It is a road to the field...you can fly kite or catch grasshopper that...

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:48 AM

Vega
  • Vega

its the new scratch and win card. Try using a coin to scratch the black portion to know the answer. laugh.gif

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:49 PM

2BDriver
    2BDriver

i thot u stay further down, Buangkok Hotel??? tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

No Lah, Block 910, Street 93. I throw stone from my 13th.storey also can hit IMH roof-top.
If SAF recall me back for "old soldier road-march", I'll definitely go there and stand infront receptions starts yelling...."SAF sibei siao ! jing suka woo kar gia bo lor, wa siao arr si SAF siao ?"

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:55 PM

2BDriver
    2BDriver

its the new scratch and win card. Try using a coin to scratch the black portion to know the answer. laugh.gif

Ler mai siao ! hur.gif This scratching act is Vandalism with Ah Gong Property under penal code bao jip chapter shakehead.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Tags: road, buangkok