CNA: Wild Boar Sightings in Sgp

Vulcann

Wow, never seen so many wild boar in SG!!! :o

'cos the surviving wild boar called for reinforcement after it's partner was gunned down??? [laugh]

stomper is so patient to wait for the wild boars to cross the road instead of initiating road kill [laugh]

If he does, I think the damage to his car is greater than those of the wild boars...... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

Turbocharged

actually I don't find wild boar dangerous. if you leave them alone, they will not disturb you.

Stray dogs are even more dangerous. I got chase by them on a bike. Why not go cull them?

Those 95% folks in Bishan are biased.

you can run into kangaroos in Australia, sheep in NZ, boar in SG, drive with care, dun speed [laugh]

STOMPer Qitt was amazed to see a pack of wild boars crossing the road at Lower Peirce Reservoir, near Casuarina Road, at 9pm on June 23.

Said the STOMPer:

"I spotted a large number of wild boar at Lower Peirce at 9pm on June 23.

"This was spotted after the incident that happened at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.

"I was amazed and surprised when I saw this large number of wild boars roaming around at the side of road and crossing.

"It never occurred to my mind that I would see these animals on the street!"

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg..._wild_boar.html

so many wild boars crossing the road!

I have seen monkeys in Bishan park before, nothing unusual if you consider the fact that Bishan Park stretches from Bishan Road all the way to Thomson Road.

yes, quite a lot of ns policemen patrol that area....

I have seen monkeys in Bishan park before, nothing unusual if you consider the fact that Bishan Park stretches from Bishan Road all the way to Thomson Road.

yes, quite a lot of ns policemen patrol that area....

Can imagine the hot topic being discussed amongst PRCs/Thias both at the worksites and back in their quarters at this moment.

Agenda: Free yummy all-you-can-eat meat with legs running all over Singapore [laugh]

If only they can have a day off or more time during weekends...

No need to engage expensive pest control measures.

Just deploy a company strength of these FWs for one weekend and Khaw's problem solved!

You may be aware that if trapping them with cages is allowed on weekends, there will be inadequate number left to attack anyone very soon.

Wild Boar more damaging to your ride if you happen to dash across the road at night unsuspectedly.

Heard of a few instances in Lim Chu Kang Areas where bonnets get smashed by large dasher.The lucky drivers were those who stopped in time; the unlucky ones ends ups with hefty repairs. And most of the time the boar still alive running after being hit.

They mastered qi-kong?

what i heard is that the NPark ppl was rounding up the boar.. then spoke them.. they start running and it is then that the boar hit 2 pax (include the 5 YO boy boy)...

anyone confirm this??

↡ Advertisement