• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
174 replies to this topic | 87 praises

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:54 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Was informed by my bro that now they put up those pic they took for speeding offenses and put it online for drivers to view. So that we cant deny its not ur car. laugh.gif

Lets help each other and post ur speeding pic here, censor ur car license plate of course. In the pic there is a GPS location, take note of it and put it in ur GPS. Once kena, hope second time can avoid. biggrin.gif

Here is mine :

Speeding_Summon_001.jpg

My car's nice rear butt :

Speeding_photo_002.jpg

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:58 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

How come got "edit" button on the webpage ha? Maybe you can even delete it away...... tongue.gif laugh.gif

Bro, seems like you got 2 outstanding summons in MY...... sly.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:02 AM

Edwardthy
  • Edwardthy
    Banned

dunno wat you are trying to do here
Eat, Drink & Be Merry..

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Never mention the speed on the web?
Just speeding? It has no meaning....as any object in motion is speeding!
Very poorly worded summon. Can't stand in court.

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is my bro's car rear butt at night. biggrin.gif

Bro_Speeding_Photo_002.jpg

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:04 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

dunno wat you are trying to do here

I am just trying to share GPS location. biggrin.gif Nothing more.

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:05 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How come got "edit" button on the webpage ha? Maybe you can even delete it away...... tongue.gif laugh.gif

Bro, seems like you got 2 outstanding summons in MY...... sly.gif

Its for u to pay the summon. U can choose to pay which summon u want. But only can pay using CC from MY banks. Our SG banks one cannot.

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:08 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Its for u to pay the summon. U can choose to pay which summon u want. But only can pay using CC from MY banks. Our SG banks one cannot.

How about CC from MayBank issued in S'pore?
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:08 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Never mention the speed on the web?
Just speeding? It has no meaning....as any object in motion is speeding!
Very poorly worded summon. Can't stand in court.

The website is for u to view outstanding summons only. The more detailed one is on the physical summon. biggrin.gif Try speeding there, then u will get to see the physical summon ticket. biggrin.gif

They are very good to show us pic liao. SPF TP need to pay to watch ur pic leh. dry.gif

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:09 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How about CC from MayBank issued in S'pore?

Cannot. Tried.

Wanna pay also cannot pay. angry.gif

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

Bavarian

Was informed by my bro that now they put up those pic they took for speeding offenses and put it online for drivers to view. So that we cant deny its not ur car. laugh.gif

Lets help each other and post ur speeding pic here, censor ur car license plate of course. In the pic there is a GPS location, take note of it and put it in ur GPS. Once kena, hope second time can avoid. biggrin.gif

Here is mine :

My car's nice rear butt :

Jeez, they don't even give you the satisfaction of knowing your exact speed. dry.gif

My bad, it is shown in the foto. happy.gif Nice car. 147kmh. laugh.gif

Edited by Bavarian, 23 June 2012 - 10:12 AM.

I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

The website is for u to view outstanding summons only. The more detailed one is on the physical summon. biggrin.gif Try speeding there, then u will get to see the physical summon ticket. biggrin.gif

They are very good to show us pic liao. SPF TP need to pay to watch ur pic leh. dry.gif

Maybe they've factored in the price to view the pic in the summon liao leh.... laugh.gif

Do you rem where you got snapped by them?
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:12 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Jeez, they don't even give you the satisfaction of knowing your exact speed. dry.gif

Maybe if you want to know the exact speed, you'll have to pay more then they'll let you know...... tongue.gif laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:13 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Maybe they've factored in the price to view the pic in the summon liao leh.... laugh.gif

Do you rem where you got snapped by them?

I dont remember. But looks like its taken from the centre divider. I need to go thru my car camera footage n see if I can spot him. Ya, I saved the footage for the whole trip when I was asked to park one side. biggrin.gif

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:15 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My bad, it is shown in the foto. happy.gif Nice car. 147kmh. laugh.gif

Thank You. biggrin.gif

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:15 AM

Bavarian

Maybe if you want to know the exact speed, you'll have to pay more then they'll let you know...... tongue.gif laugh.gif

Got got.. Its in the foto! bounce2.gif bounce2.gif
I think, therefore I am.

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:16 AM

Bavarian

Thank You. biggrin.gif

Just changed? Accord, rite? Euro R? sly.gif
I think, therefore I am.

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:18 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Got got.. Its in the foto! bounce2.gif bounce2.gif

I see it liao......initially thought it's 110-147 km/h....... laugh.gif

Don't know if speeding at different speeds got different pricing for the fines boh in MY...... tongue.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just changed? Accord, rite? Euro R? sly.gif

Changed after that incident. Dont want him to look for the same car again.

Its just a humble CL7. biggrin.gif

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:22 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Changed after that incident. Dont want him to look for the same car again.

Its just a humble CL7. biggrin.gif

But he still can recognize you leh....unless you go home like this.....

命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Speeding, Summon, GPGT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users