MY Speeding Summon - GPGT

Adrianli

Was informed by my bro that now they put up those pic they took for speeding offenses and put it online for drivers to view. So that we cant deny its not ur car. [laugh]

Lets help each other and post ur speeding pic here, censor ur car license plate of course. In the pic there is a GPS location, take note of it and put it in ur GPS. Once kena, hope second time can avoid. :D

Here is mine :

post-2654-1340416464_thumb.jpg

My car's nice rear butt :

post-2654-1340416494_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

How come got "edit" button on the webpage ha? Maybe you can even delete it away...... [:p][laugh]

Bro, seems like you got 2 outstanding summons in MY...... [sly]

Never mention the speed on the web?

Just speeding? It has no meaning....as any object in motion is speeding!

Very poorly worded summon. Can't stand in court.

How come got "edit" button on the webpage ha? Maybe you can even delete it away...... [:p][laugh]

Bro, seems like you got 2 outstanding summons in MY...... [sly]

Its for u to pay the summon. U can choose to pay which summon u want. But only can pay using CC from MY banks. Our SG banks one cannot.

Its for u to pay the summon. U can choose to pay which summon u want. But only can pay using CC from MY banks. Our SG banks one cannot.

How about CC from MayBank issued in S'pore?

Never mention the speed on the web?

Just speeding? It has no meaning....as any object in motion is speeding!

Very poorly worded summon. Can't stand in court.

The website is for u to view outstanding summons only. The more detailed one is on the physical summon. :D Try speeding there, then u will get to see the physical summon ticket. :D

They are very good to show us pic liao. SPF TP need to pay to watch ur pic leh. <_<

How about CC from MayBank issued in S'pore?

Cannot. Tried.

Wanna pay also cannot pay. :angry:

Turbocharged
(edited)

Was informed by my bro that now they put up those pic they took for speeding offenses and put it online for drivers to view. So that we cant deny its not ur car. [laugh]

Lets help each other and post ur speeding pic here, censor ur car license plate of course. In the pic there is a GPS location, take note of it and put it in ur GPS. Once kena, hope second time can avoid. :D

Here is mine :

My car's nice rear butt :

Jeez, they don't even give you the satisfaction of knowing your exact speed. <_<

My bad, it is shown in the foto. ^_^ Nice car. 147kmh. [laugh]

Edited by Bavarian

The website is for u to view outstanding summons only. The more detailed one is on the physical summon. :D Try speeding there, then u will get to see the physical summon ticket. :D

They are very good to show us pic liao. SPF TP need to pay to watch ur pic leh. <_<

Maybe they've factored in the price to view the pic in the summon liao leh.... [laugh]

Do you rem where you got snapped by them?

Jeez, they don't even give you the satisfaction of knowing your exact speed. <_<

Maybe if you want to know the exact speed, you'll have to pay more then they'll let you know...... [:p][laugh]

Maybe they've factored in the price to view the pic in the summon liao leh.... [laugh]

Do you rem where you got snapped by them?

I dont remember. But looks like its taken from the centre divider. I need to go thru my car camera footage n see if I can spot him. Ya, I saved the footage for the whole trip when I was asked to park one side. :D

My bad, it is shown in the foto. ^_^ Nice car. 147kmh. [laugh]

Thank You. :D

Turbocharged

Maybe if you want to know the exact speed, you'll have to pay more then they'll let you know...... [:p][laugh]

Got got.. Its in the foto! [bounce2][bounce2]

Got got.. Its in the foto! [bounce2][bounce2]

I see it liao......initially thought it's 110-147 km/h....... [laugh]

Don't know if speeding at different speeds got different pricing for the fines boh in MY...... [:p]

↡ Advertisement