MY Speeding Summon - GPGT

Adrianli

First no. is the limit. Second number is how much fun you were havinghow fast you were going. :D

Yeah....now I understand liao.....thanks bro! [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

what's the website to check ?? think i have one outstanding since 2001.... [:p]

www.myeg.com.my

Need to registar to check. But u can register as Spiderman or Batman. Give address as Spider Web or Bat Cave. [laugh]

Have fun!!! But I think only those recent ones then got photo, old ones dont have.

(edited)

www.myeg.com.my

Need to registar to check. But u can register as Spiderman or Batman. Give address as Spider Web or Bat Cave. [laugh]

Have fun!!! But I think only those recent ones then got photo, old ones dont have.

Just registered and checked on the website and discovered that I have an outstanding summon for speeding on 13 Apr 2009!! I remember being stopped during a road block at Kampar on my way back from Cameron Highland but was not issued any summon on the spot and they waved me on after checking my passport. Since I was not issued with any summon, how do I go about paying my fine? Thanks.

Edited by Redstorm

Turbocharged

Wah!! They actually get someone to hold the camera in the middle of the highway to snap pics!!! [laugh]

For those who haven't check their summons, just register any username :ahtan, ahgao, ahmao, ahbeng (taken liao). then submit a fake email address "hjdkc@hotmail", then sumbit fake address and so on. Most important is username and password remember. And ya free to check!!

Lucky mine no summons. [sweatdrop]

Ha Ha...Their database keep very long leh...11 yrs...ha ha ha...so you got try pay online using credit card ?

KOTA TINGGI

30-06-2001 12:07:00

SPEEDING

Found the hidden TP for my summon. How to inform them their speed camera accuracy is 2km/h off??? [laugh]

Hi, I more interested in which brand of blackbox you using.... seems like a 2 ch with GPS logging.... can share where u got it??

Hi, I more interested in which brand of blackbox you using.... seems like a 2 ch with GPS logging.... can share where u got it??

Its two different car camera.

Front is Finevu CR300HD

Rear is Blackvue DR400G-HD

Turbocharged

Happened to me too last Dec, took them a month to trumped-up something becos I refused to pay on the spot

at a road block after Tuas turn-off.

No pictures too. Recalled the traffic was heavy on that stretch ( Nusa Jaya ), max speed unable to exceed 90 kph

that Sun night after dinner in Kluang.

The polis who spoke to me claimed I was doing 124 kph, how to argue with him?

It seems they like to say '124 kph' to most motorist whom they stopped! :wacko:

Ha! Had I been speeding, it wouldn't be ' Satu, Duo, Empat' !

Consolation - it was compounded to half price when I settled online.

124 is pretty much the standard "speed" they say.. i kena twice, both tell me 124kmh.. my friend kena once, also 124kmh.. [laugh]

124 is pretty much the standard "speed" they say.. i kena twice, both tell me 124kmh.. my friend kena once, also 124kmh.. [laugh]

I find that most roads have much lighter vehicular traffic during the Ramadan; so went for a few days run up north.

Thought there wouldn't any road block esp during wkdays, daytime.

However encountered one......TP made small taik, ask me where from, going where.....

When he told me that I was speeding, I feigned surprise ( whom was I kidding, with the car I was driving :D ).

He insisted that I was caught on camera somewhere back....he waved his hand toward where I came from.

No point arguing then, I asked for a ticket.

As he moved to write one, I acted Bimbo....muttering 'how come, cannot be...' so distraught... [rolleyes]

Must have affected him, becos he asked me why I did it.

My reply was that I was simply following others, if not, could kenna rammed from behind!

He kept rolling his eyes ( I had hard time trying not to laugh ), gave a loud sign, shaking his head...

Said ' Ok, this time I give chance' .

Couldn't believe my ears! Hopped into car but have to resist zoomimg away from the rd blk as fast as possible.

It was torturous, drove < 100 kmph all the way to MY customs, thinking that they may have another trap

somewhere....... for drivers they gave chance to! :ph34r:

I find that most roads have much lighter vehicular traffic during the Ramadan; so went for a few days run up north.

Thought there wouldn't any road block esp during wkdays, daytime.

However encountered one......TP made small taik, ask me where from, going where.....

When he told me that I was speeding, I feigned surprise ( whom was I kidding, with the car I was driving :D ).

He insisted that I was caught on camera somewhere back....he waved his hand toward where I came from.

No point arguing then, I asked for a ticket.

As he moved to write one, I acted Bimbo....muttering 'how come, cannot be...' so distraught... [rolleyes]

Must have affected him, becos he asked me why I did it.

My reply was that I was simply following others, if not, could kenna rammed from behind!

He kept rolling his eyes ( I had hard time trying not to laugh ), gave a loud sign, shaking his head...

Said ' Ok, this time I give chance' .

Couldn't believe my ears! Hopped into car but have to resist zoomimg away from the rd blk as fast as possible.

It was torturous, drove < 100 kmph all the way to MY customs, thinking that they may have another trap

somewhere....... for drivers they gave chance to! :ph34r:

he let you go becoz you asked for the ticket, and he got no prove of you speeding....

Turbocharged

he let you go becoz you asked for the ticket, and he got no prove of you speeding....

Ya.. the 3rd time i kena stopped, i asked for ticket (cos i know i definitely didn't speed).. he just say "give chance", and let me go off.. [laugh]

Supercharged

I kena once and ask for ticket... and he don't want to give me, or let me go. Keep talking and talking till I sian. [laugh]

Edited by TVT

Found the hidden TP for my summon. How to inform them their speed camera accuracy is 2km/h off??? [laugh]

Tks for the pictures! [:p]

ummm... why mine no picture.... [furious]

if they want me to pay up, better show me the photo hor.... [grin]

Hey bro, where u check it from? Do you just punch in your car number plate or with IC?

ummm... why mine no picture.... [furious]

if they want me to pay up, better show me the photo hor.... [grin]

Just checked mine. They remove the picture already!!! <_<

Now no more GPS coordinates for their camera location.

↡ Advertisement