MY Speeding Summon - GPGT

Adrianli

Hey bro, where u check it from? Do you just punch in your car number plate or with IC?

Check from www.myeg.com.my

No need to key in IC for non-Malaysian registered car.

See :

post-2654-1344313328_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1344313339_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

www.myeg.com.my

Need to registar to check. But u can register as Spiderman or Batman. Give address as Spider Web or Bat Cave. [laugh]

Have fun!!! But I think only those recent ones then got photo, old ones dont have.

Lol ya... I just registered as a random user also can

Thanks for the help, sian, just found out the old plate that I purchase have an outstanding fine....

i bought my car used.

before the transfer was done.. i made sure i checked everywhere (incl malaysian records) to know there isnt any outstanding offences.

After the transfer was done.. i clocked 3 speeding tickets in msia already.. haha...

i bought my car used.

before the transfer was done.. i made sure i checked everywhere (incl malaysian records) to know there isnt any outstanding offences.

After the transfer was done.. i clocked 3 speeding tickets in msia already.. haha...

I called the seller, he say will ask previous owner to settle, anyway haven't transfer so still have argue power. [;)]

FMI where do you eat in Kluang???

Chinese zhi char in small kopishop off Jln Mersing, in shop/residential area opposite Econsave.

Can't recall the name of the small roads there. If approaching from NSHW, just go straight even at circuses, keep left once u pass thru junction

of Jln Sekolah & route J191. Slow down, keep in left lane, pass by Econsave on ur Rt.

Once u see a shop sign with 'Suzuki Motor' among others on ur left, exit left.

Within that area, can find several Bak Kut Teh outlets that only operate in the morning. Get to see quite a no. of SG cars on wkends.

Can't find Chinese food to eat in the afternoon except at Malay stalls.

Chinese food outlets (similar to our coffeeshops) open in the evenings at 6pm to sell zhichar dishes.

Only managed to find one that opened earlier that day. It also offered wildmeat dishes.

Sori if u find my description scanty becos I seldom set my GPS, quite enjoyed getting lost and exploring new places.

My current vehicle no summon

Previous vehicle got summon... With my name tag to it some more [laugh] [laugh]

Best is original offense amount $200. Got one final amount which reduce to $100 [laugh] [laugh]

Is it true after 3 yrs, the record will be erased from the system??

Cannot. Tried.

Wanna pay also cannot pay. :angry:

[laugh] [laugh]

Than good save some $, don't pay lor.. since you tried to pay but cannot pay.. too bad..

My current vehicle no summon

Previous vehicle got summon... With my name tag to it some more [laugh] [laugh]

Best is original offense amount $200. Got one final amount which reduce to $100 [laugh] [laugh]

Is it true after 3 yrs, the record will be erased from the system??

11 years record also have according to a previous poster lol

11 years record also have according to a previous poster lol

Omg...sibeh scary. Dunno ppl who paid still have their names in the system or not...lol

Just checked mine. They remove the picture already!!! <_<

Now no more GPS coordinates for their camera location.

Update, picture is now available again and have GPS coordinates. :D

Neutral Newbie

Got caught by their camera for speeding when going genting last weeks ago. Coordinates for bros who want to record it down. Surprisingly my friend car infront did not get caught.

post-69723-1369552992_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Got caught by their camera for speeding when going genting last weeks ago. Coordinates for bros who want to record it down. Surprisingly my friend car infront did not get caught.

Where did you get the picture? Is it uploaded on a website? Seems like it doesn't record the exact speed.

Oops didn't see first post. OK, thinking of getting my car mugshot.

Edited by Caravan

Found the hidden TP for my summon. How to inform them their speed camera accuracy is 2km/h off??? [laugh]

I also did a check and also got a speeding summon ticket.

Sneaky bunch of people [laugh]

Wahhaa...i also kenna 2 summons...

apparently, mine was caught two times, at Kulai Area. 1st summon was taking the rear side of my car, 2nd pic was taking the front side of my car.

Same place.

I did remember seeing a TP sitting just below the overhead bridge facing me...

oh man...

owed them RM 400 now.... I think they upped the pricing from RM 150, when i never pay....

Neutral Newbie

Just check and found out that they upped my summon amount from original amount rm150 to final amount rm300 when i did not pay. Anyone had the same increase?

↡ Advertisement