MY Speeding Summon - GPGT

Adrianli

Just check and found out that they upped my summon amount from original amount rm150 to final amount rm300 when i did not pay. Anyone had the same increase?

Its the same for me. <_<

↡ Advertisement

It a good time to pay now during fasting month...see the atas encik and neg. with slow/humble voice for sure get big discount...

Wahhaa...i also kenna 2 summons...

apparently, mine was caught two times, at Kulai Area. 1st summon was taking the rear side of my car, 2nd pic was taking the front side of my car.

Same place.

I did remember seeing a TP sitting just below the overhead bridge facing me...

oh man...

owed them RM 400 now.... I think they upped the pricing from RM 150, when i never pay....

Holy s--t. Bro same as u. I just checked and kana 2 summon for speeding at Kulai. Same one photo front n one photo back. I cant remember where is this kulai section. Towards KL or towards JB ( Bukit Inda )?? U know where bro?

(edited)

Just check and found out that they upped my summon amount from original amount rm150 to final amount rm300 when i did not pay. Anyone had the same increase?

Bo increase lei, mine since Dec 06 till now, reduced from original rm300 to rm150 to final rm70. Now still is rm70 lei...

Edited by Kingkong

Bo increase lei, mine since Dec 06 till now, reduced from original rm300 to rm150 to final rm70. Now still is rm70 lei...

Mine also increase from rm150 to rm 300.

wow since 2006? How u avoid for so many years?

wow since 2006? How u avoid for so many years?

Don't know lei, they never stop me whenever I enter...

Only time stopped was on the NSH when they say I speeding, ask me to pay on the spot, I say give me the ticket and I pay in station, and they ask me to go w/o giving me ticket...

Bro, another place would be the JB Traffic Police Station located after the slip road where you turn to go towards JB immigration. Coming back to SG.

So instead of turning left, you keep left and go straight. Towards City. You will see the Traffic Police after the junction.

Paid my fine 5 years ago. $150 speeding 150km after Melaka.

So when encik stopped me, I ask him what was my speed. When he said 150km, I was relieved a bit. (actually I clocked 220km/hr on the Rx8)

I told the encik that I cant go that fast because I was convoying with my friend who drives a family car. So how can I got fined and when I am following his speed.

He give me the theory of speedstream b-------t. I cant be bothered, take the fine and few months later make payment when on the way. [drivingcar]

post-129706-1374826289_thumb.jpg

(edited)

oh ic ic.....thats along the way to the VIP route. Just nice. ^_^

Is it 24hrs ? Sunday afternoon can pay ?

Can drive right into the police station ? Or park outside those parallel lots ?

Bro, another place would be the JB Traffic Police Station located after the slip road where you turn to go towards JB immigration. Coming back to SG.

So instead of turning left, you keep left and go straight. Towards City. You will see the Traffic Police after the junction.

Paid my fine 5 years ago. $150 speeding 150km after Melaka.

So when encik stopped me, I ask him what was my speed. When he said 150km, I was relieved a bit. (actually I clocked 220km/hr on the Rx8)

I told the encik that I cant go that fast because I was convoying with my friend who drives a family car. So how can I got fined and when I am following his speed.

He give me the theory of speedstream b-------t. I cant be bothered, take the fine and few months later make payment when on the way. [drivingcar]

Edited by Hiphiphoray

You can drive in directly but the opening hours is still a mystery to me. haha.

I think its opened on weekends but maybe during the day.

Good luck finding your way there.

aiya kena so many time summons so far all plea guilty infront of encik say yes yes yes..and juz pay the minimal of RM50 (instead of total $350)...it really worth how happy i am now.....

I know the way.

In fact, yesterday i pass that road.

But spend too much $ liao.

RM120 to do the Macs

RM200 to polish the car

A whopping......OMG......on car petrol. [lipsrsealed]

Lunch & shopping in Jusco Permas Jaya

So just drive pass the police station lor. [laugh]

Exchange rate was 2.50!!! :wub:

You can drive in directly but the opening hours is still a mystery to me. haha.

I think its opened on weekends but maybe during the day.

Good luck finding your way there.

Supercharged

I know the way.

In fact, yesterday i pass that road.

But spend too much $ liao.

RM120 to do the Macs

RM200 to polish the car

A whopping......OMG......on car petrol. [lipsrsealed]

Lunch & shopping in Jusco Permas Jaya

So just drive pass the police station lor. [laugh]

Exchange rate was 2.50!!! :wub:

What a good excuse! [laugh]