MY Speeding Summon - GPGT

Adrianli

Supercharged

just curious, is there any setting in garmin gps whereby it will pre alert the AES location, like 1km distance away?

my current gps do have the AES location, just need an early alert

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

just curious, is there any setting in garmin gps whereby it will pre alert the AES location, like 1km distance away?

my current gps do have the AES location, just need an early alert

My Tomtom GPS also no such alert.

Just don't speed lah....then no need to worry about what AES, or AIDS.. [laugh]

Wah danz... my 2004 speeding is still there... I did 200+

Later you kenna arrested and made to do the squat then you know...hahahahaha...

Pay lah...Aug should have the Medaka sale...summon usually at 50% discounts...incentive for you to pay.

Supercharged

My Tomtom GPS also no such alert.

Just don't speed lah....then no need to worry about what AES, or AIDS.. [laugh]

i try, NSHW is too tempting.. straight all the way... clear carbon they say, good for the car but bad for the wallet [laugh]

my workshop teach me a new trick.. tear some toilet paper, make them wet..

and stick on the number plate.. ^_^

if got stopped by police, say you don't know which bugger throw litter at you [laugh]

if got stopped by police, say you don't know which bugger throw litter at you [laugh]

I like [laugh] [laugh]

But would this not give them more reasons to stop u :blink:

Go jbee duno why the urge to spend $ very high.

In spore u ask me go anywhere I feel like lazying at home nia. [laugh]

Same as me. Last week just went to Tesco Plentong and Giant Plentong. Spent RM500. :o Just on grocery n makan. [laugh]

Thats SG$200 nia.......cheap cheap. Can spend like king. [laugh]

i do weekly marketing at NTUC.

Duno buy what....always SG$200++ one. Dont look like a lot of things lei.

Money beri small in Spore lor. <_<

Same as me. Last week just went to Tesco Plentong and Giant Plentong. Spent RM500. :o Just on grocery n makan. [laugh]

i try, NSHW is too tempting.. straight all the way... clear carbon they say, good for the car but bad for the wallet [laugh]

Haha I thought the WS ask u use toilet paper to clear carbon. Haha

Very long never see them at NSHW with their sexy red flag stopping car, theseday they play ambush only no chance to drink teh or kopi

Supercharged

I like [laugh] [laugh]

But would this not give them more reasons to stop u :blink:

nah, on the 8th of august is their big day, aka new year.

so chances of seeing them is rare...

likelihood, i will using this method.. [laugh] if you see a blue car with tissue on is front number plate, that's probably me... anyway FYI, AES capture via front while speed camera at rear.

Haha I thought the WS ask u use toilet paper to clear carbon. Haha

Very long never see them at NSHW with their sexy red flag stopping car, theseday they play ambush only no chance to drink teh or kopi

no.. my workshop ask me to buy a lacquer spray.. proclaim to work against AES but after i google more, its useless.. i rather have another number plate when i speed...

sexy red flag, every saturday i see them.. at jb causeway.. lingering for 'donation' if you use the 'express' lane

nah, on the 8th of august is their big day, aka new year.

so chances of seeing them is rare...

likelihood, i will using this method.. [laugh] if you see a blue car with tissue on is front number plate, that's probably me... anyway FYI, AES capture via front while speed camera at rear.

no.. my workshop ask me to buy a lacquer spray.. proclaim to work against AES but after i google more, its useless.. i rather have another number plate when i speed...

sexy red flag, every saturday i see them.. at jb causeway.. lingering for 'donation' if you use the 'express' lane

U might as well get some mud and splash it all over ur car, partially covering both front n rear license plate. Polis ask, say just went thru kampong road. [laugh]

(edited)

Get caught then pay lar.. that was the speed trial for my B4 back then... 265 kmh peak lol.

After that engine works at Ah Keong.

Later you kenna arrested and made to do the squat then you know...hahahahaha...

Pay lah...Aug should have the Medaka sale...summon usually at 50% discounts...incentive for you to pay.

Edited by Achtung

Get caught then pay lar.. that was the speed trial for my B4 back then... 265 kmh peak lol.

Get caught pay in full mah...and if they kwai lan...you have to pay on the spot else go lock up.

I usually pay them when there is discounts...dun wanna be caught with my pants down...hahahahaha....

And do half squats & bend down exercise. [laugh]

Get caught pay in full mah...and if they kwai lan...you have to pay on the spot else go lock up.

I usually pay them when there is discounts...dun wanna be caught with my pants down...hahahahaha....

Supercharged

U might as well get some mud and splash it all over ur car, partially covering both front n rear license plate. Polis ask, say just went thru kampong road. [laugh]

mud will fly off at high speed, toilet paper still the best..

tested and proven [laugh]

265km!!!! [thumbsup]

you really got the guts..

just curious, if your speedo only max at 240km, but you hitting 260.. what will be reflected on speedo?

noob here, i never go that fast before

↡ Advertisement