MY Speeding Summon - GPGT

Adrianli

(edited)

i only carrying guns and wear a hat..........so what i refer to is oredi naked by default. [laugh]

Should be naked half squats. [laugh]

Edited by Hiphiphoray
↡ Advertisement

And do half squats & bend down exercise. [laugh]

I scare lor...hahahaha...cos I cannot bend over. Wahahahahaha...

I scare the officer bend down in front of me instead...I may kick him instead...then lagi jialat...kenna jail for assault

My speedo was 300 kmh max.

mud will fly off at high speed, toilet paper still the best..

tested and proven [laugh]

265km!!!! [thumbsup]

you really got the guts..

just curious, if your speedo only max at 240km, but you hitting 260.. what will be reflected on speedo?

noob here, i never go that fast before

Wah danz... my 2004 speeding is still there... I did 200+

Bro 2004 by then u change dunno how many cars liao. But if u keep your number plate than bo pain lor

I kept my # plate.

Bro 2004 by then u change dunno how many cars liao. But if u keep your number plate than bo pain lor

I kept my # plate.

wow they still keep record even from 2004 which u have not paid up since then. I got 2 tickets in May alone. hahahaa. kaoz. but my car left 3 years to scrape.

nah, on the 8th of august is their big day, aka new year.

so chances of seeing them is rare...

likelihood, i will using this method.. [laugh] if you see a blue car with tissue on is front number plate, that's probably me... anyway FYI, AES capture via front while speed camera at rear.

no.. my workshop ask me to buy a lacquer spray.. proclaim to work against AES but after i google more, its useless.. i rather have another number plate when i speed...

sexy red flag, every saturday i see them.. at jb causeway.. lingering for 'donation' if you use the 'express' lane

AES killing zone is after the cam and not b4. The spray can is another automotive snake oil. haha

Sexy red flag if the haze so jia lat they also come out and work lo

AES killing zone is after the cam and not b4. The spray can is another automotive snake oil. haha

Sexy red flag if the haze so jia lat they also come out and work lo

Just back from KL last sunday. Towards 2nd link at 9pm at night road block was up n collect Hari Raya toll fee. Cannot stop laughing at a Singapore Toyota wish, everyone was keeping right lane as all lanes were block my TP cones. This Toyota wish drink through the cones and being stop by TP. Maybe he knows that he sure kana as he overtook me at high speed. So dun waste time just drive through and get over it.

265km!!!! [thumbsup]

you really got the guts..

just curious, if your speedo only max at 240km, but you hitting 260.. what will be reflected on speedo?

noob here, i never go that fast before

maybe reflect on his GPS

Turbocharged

i was checking my latest summon update at Rilek site and didnt know MY so humorous ... [laugh]

this is what i get....... [laugh]

post-3324-0-65577400-1398423699_thumb.jpg

Don't know leh... You go try it out before they fix it... Hehehe....

Don't want lar, later see my 8 years old fine still in the list...

Those who use rilek.com.my to check for summons better check via myeg.com.my to double confirm. I have checked both sites and while myeg.com.my shows my summons from 2012 & 2013, rilek.com.my does not list out the summons.

↡ Advertisement