Usage of disabled/handicapped parking space/lot

Bloodymiko

What color is the class 2 label? I notice most people in my neighborhood got the blue one.

Yellow

Blue is for class 1. Normally I expect driver physically challenged with blue label, if not he misuse the label

• Praise 2

Prob because his parents or siblings are

Prob because his parents or siblings are

He is staying with his family of 5 without his parents.

Twincharged

Yellow

Blue is for class 1. Normally I expect driver physically challenged with blue label, if not he misuse the label

There must be some loophole. Most I see are fine. Some probably even fitter than me.

There must be some loophole. Most I see are fine. Some probably even fitter than me.

Maybe their leg injured before and requires blue label but even they recovered and thw label expired, they continue to put the sticker there. I saw one or two expired

I only see KOTEX.

That looks like a carton of Marlboro in the plastic bag that she's holding.

Must be in a real hurry for a smoke.

Some are for their passengers.....

So let's not jump to conclusion.

Twincharged
(edited)

I only see KOTEX.

Some are for their passengers.....

So let's not jump to conclusion.

But they are the blue labels which are for the handicapped drivers. I have never seen any handicapped person drive these cars in my neighborhood. If its for passengers then should be the yellow label for class 2.

Edited by Nzy
  • Praise 2

Why is it that BMWs love the handicapped lot? The handicapped lot at my block also occupied by BMWs without the label most of the time.

Looks like the BMW drivers who love to parked in the handicapped lot aspires to be one, or are already one liao... Mental-wise of course...
  • Praise 2

But they are the blue labels which are for the handicapped drivers. I have never seen any handicapped person drive these cars in my neighborhood. If its for passengers then should be the yellow label for class 2.

I saw a few, in shopping malls. Normally they got family member or friend. Or else hard time going into car and carry wheelchair in.

There was once I remember help him to carry in the wheelchair into his car.

• Praise 3

Normally if he park every day sure auntie summon auto one issue him ticket. I kena once, parked in handicap lot with class 2, then push my Ah Ma back home then lazy change parking as walk abit far. It was at night and next morning I tio summon liao haha

no lei.. the summon auntie or guy never summon him.. only concern on those non season owners parking at season lots.. but anyway its ok let him park.. i got no issue.

• Praise 1

no lei.. the summon auntie or guy never summon him.. only concern on those non season owners parking at season lots.. but anyway its ok let him park.. i got no issue.

if got few handicap lot then ok

but if only one lot then really must take action. pity those who really need it

• Praise 1

He is staying with his family of 5 without his parents.

Could it be he applied for his parents who aint staying with him? Wonder if that is possible.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

I saw a few, in shopping malls. Normally they got family member or friend. Or else hard time going into car and carry wheelchair in.

There was once I remember help him to carry in the wheelchair into his car.

Yeah. I understand. But I thought this kind should be class 2 since the passenger is the one handicapped. But it seems like HDB don't care cuz I just asked one of my neighbor who did this and he say the vehicle under his grandfather name. His grandfather is handicapped so he can get the class 1 label. Quite useful leh. Cuz I heard from him still got 1 hour free parking. So even never park in handicap lot also can benefit from free parking if he going lunch or dinner somewhere.

• Praise 1

Could it be he applied for his parents who aint staying with him? Wonder if that is possible.

Give him this benefit of doubt BUT, that doesn't mean he Shd be parking his cars perpetually at that handicap lot. Really some idiotic guy. Hope he get to use that lot in the rightful way one day.

• Praise 3

class2 i tia gong is only for alighting and boarding only leh... means like loading bay like that... after you bring your handicap relative up to the house hor, you must come down remove your car. but most class 2 park all the way like class 1. like no difference.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

class2 i tia gong is only for alighting and boarding only leh... means like loading bay like that... after you bring your handicap relative up to the house hor, you must come down remove your car. but most class 2 park all the way like class 1. like no difference.

Class 2 can park 1 hour. But hardly see class 2. In fact, I never seen any car with class 2 label before. Mostly class 1 but driver not handicap.

• Praise 1

It is a stupid system that immediately got abused by the non-handicapped.

I cannot understand why can't the abled-bodied driver parked in a normal lot and come back to bring the handicapped upstairs etc. Occupying that special lot for an hour for own convenience only serve to deprive a driver who is really handicapped.

• Praise 4

It is a stupid system that immediately got abused by the non-handicapped.

I cannot understand why can't the abled-bodied driver parked in a normal lot and come back to bring the handicapped upstairs etc. Occupying that special lot for an hour for own convenience only serve to deprive a driver who is really handicapped.

its pretty simple to comprehend..sinkies are generally not civic-minded..look at those who cheat coupon-parking..they think its ok but during peak hours..its depriving someone else of a precious parking lot

another example would be illegal parking at taxi-stands..bus-stops..or right outside EPS-gantry carparks..you get the drift

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2