Search
Setia Cascadia

• Search this thread
66 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:29 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, saw the TV ad for this Setia Eco Cascadia..any bro went to take a look? How is the property?

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:31 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Most important must be a fully guarded community.....not some dummy guardhouse type....anyone pass also no check one....

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:38 PM

Maka
  • Maka
    5th Gear

Hi, saw the TV ad for this Setia Eco Cascadia..any bro went to take a look? How is the property?

looks like another con job. Take a look at horizon hills for example. laugh.gif
MILF Lover tiko ranger

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:48 PM

Jrage
  • Jrage
    5th Gear

Most important must be a fully guarded community.....not some dummy guardhouse type....anyone pass also no check one....

is there a different btw guarded and non-guarded ?

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:51 PM

Deckbuild
  • Deckbuild
    Supercharged

Non guarded means your own fence guard your house; guarded means guarded fence guard your fence that guard your house ph34r.gif

If they are to bash in, the guard also will run anyway.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

Zakkwylde
  • Premium member
    Zakkwylde
    5th Gear

U must be living in a well to make that statement. Are u staying there?

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:54 PM

Deckbuild
  • Deckbuild
    Supercharged

Looks nice, you might want to check out Senibong Cove, it's like Sentosa Cove.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:58 PM

Deckbuild
  • Deckbuild
    Supercharged

Con?

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:04 PM

Fishman
  • Fishman
    Banned

Don't bother about Senibong Cove. Built on reclaim swamp and near river/open sewerage mouth, I was told. Smelly during low tide.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:05 PM

Gee
  • Gee
    6th Gear

Looks nice..
Can aim for one. happy.gif

so and so - capitaine lentement

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:12 PM

Phuakangtao
  • Phuakangtao
    Banned

Name already so palia, I suggestmake more money and buy a nice one around katong
"Is it not possible to pursue happiness if you wanna think the pursuit itself does not make you steam?"
From book titled "I move Your Hum Chee Peng" by Deepak so palamimiman

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:30 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear

U must be living in a well to make that statement. Are u staying there?

huh? who you talking about? ohmy.gif

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear

yes, HH was pretty bad, was aiming there in the past until my friend, who is a malaysian working in SG brought one there, between half a year, tio house breaking twice, now he gate up the area and get a dog sleep.gif

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:34 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear

Name already so palia, I suggestmake more money and buy a nice one around katong

had to work in my budget of 500,000-600,000 RM sleep.gif
Since Combined Income is around SGD 9k, planning to fork out about RM2-4k every month for the monthly installment sleep.gif

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:35 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    Turbocharged

what so con job about horizon hill?

Edited by LoverofCar, 25 June 2012 - 04:36 PM.

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:38 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear

what so con job about horizon hill?

heard there are problems between the residence and the management, how true i don know sleep.gif

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:40 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    Turbocharged

Someone may just row a sampan into your home. Can they gate the water way?
RIP Johnny.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:54 PM

Deckbuild
  • Deckbuild
    Supercharged

Could happen, but my worst fear is the 1 in 50 year flood since it's so near to river mouth, anyway I'm just looking around like I-LOVE-CARS bro

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:47 PM

Zakkwylde
  • Premium member
    Zakkwylde
    5th Gear

Sorry, replied to the wrong person. But I don't think HH is has got lax security. I got a friend staying there and I usually stay over his place on some weekend. Its a really nice peaceful place. Security is tight. My friend can sleep wit his door open. And when I stay over, the security would always make the rounds every hour. If that place is prone to housebreaking, I don't think my friend's neighbour who owns a lambo and merc would wanna stay there. BTW my friends place in HH has an overview of the golf course. SImply stunning... rolleyes.gif

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:28 PM

Crxzc
  • Crxzc
    1st Gear

Setai Eco cascadia abit too far for me,pefer nearer loacation like bukit indah,whereby its equal distance from woodland and tuas,if you like setai project,why not go to bukit indah show house village and take a look,I took a unit at skyloft,I scare of landed,I guessing theres so many landed,I go for high rise,if they want rob my place,they can do it,move those item from the lift down and then clear the guard,it will be a hard time for the theif.HH is a nice place,you should visit there,however price had when up so much there.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

Also tagged with these keywords: Setia , Cascadia

Setia Tropika Go to unread post 8 replies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users