Setia Eco Cascadia

I-LOVE-CARS

Sorry, replied to the wrong person. But I don't think HH is has got lax security. I got a friend staying there and I usually stay over his place on some weekend. Its a really nice peaceful place. Security is tight. My friend can sleep wit his door open. And when I stay over, the security would always make the rounds every hour. If that place is prone to housebreaking, I don't think my friend's neighbour who owns a lambo and merc would wanna stay there. BTW my friends place in HH has an overview of the golf course. SImply stunning... [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

Setai Eco cascadia abit too far for me,pefer nearer loacation like bukit indah,whereby its equal distance from woodland and tuas,if you like setai project,why not go to bukit indah show house village and take a look,I took a unit at skyloft,I scare of landed,I guessing theres so many landed,I go for high rise,if they want rob my place,they can do it,move those item from the lift down and then clear the guard,it will be a hard time for the theif.HH is a nice place,you should visit there,however price had when up so much there.

Setai Eco cascadia abit too far for me,pefer nearer loacation like bukit indah,whereby its equal distance from woodland and tuas,if you like setai project,why not go to bukit indah show house village and take a look,I took a unit at skyloft,I scare of landed,I guessing theres so many landed,I go for high rise,if they want rob my place,they can do it,move those item from the lift down and then clear the guard,it will be a hard time for the theif.HH is a nice place,you should visit there,however price had when up so much there.

Bro, u already staying there?

Sorry, replied to the wrong person. But I don't think HH is has got lax security. I got a friend staying there and I usually stay over his place on some weekend. Its a really nice peaceful place. Security is tight. My friend can sleep wit his door open. And when I stay over, the security would always make the rounds every hour. If that place is prone to housebreaking, I don't think my friend's neighbour who owns a lambo and merc would wanna stay there. BTW my friends place in HH has an overview of the golf course. SImply stunning... [rolleyes]

I heard from management that the guards are from Nepal ....in HH

Neutral Newbie

U must be living in a well to make that statement. Are u staying there?

Yes i bought a place there. So does that still made me a weller? Bet you don't even know what its in there now which is so different from the artist impression video took years ago. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Whats your friends name? I don't see any lambo and merc parked in HH so far. The biggest car i seen is an BM 7 ser.. Lots of Audi A4 and A5 though. The security wise, its standard for living in MY. Don't be too cocky and don't be too flashy.

From the way you talk, please don't stay in MY. You won't last long. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Good choice but you be paying alittle more for property tax in raised flat. Than again its usually between 750RM - 1100RM per year.

Turbocharged

thought some time back people were stuck when the condo MC didn't do their job with the facilities maintenance?

Whats your friends name? I don't see any lambo and merc parked in HH so far. The biggest car i seen is an BM 7 ser.. Lots of Audi A4 and A5 though. The security wise, its standard for living in MY. Don't be too cocky and don't be too flashy.

From the way you talk, please don't stay in MY. You won't last long. [laugh]

There is a lambo ( black gallardo ) parked at a corner house in the Golf, Horizon Hills. The owner usually drives a humble 370Z in and out of Singapore. Sometimes you will see them having late night parties and all sorts of supercars like Aston martin, poor man's cheapo singapore car like RX 8 will park there overnight. The lambo owner has a 18 year old boy who will whack the throttle down the highway every other week. He is one damn lucky chap born to a Sinkie but dont need to serve 2 years slavery, unlike many losers here in this forum. In Horizon Hills there is also a Porsche Panamera, a few BMW X5, 335is etc. In fact driving a BMW or Mercs is considered normal in places like HH.

There are also a few Bentley and GTRs in Horizon hills just that the owners dont usually stay there. Owners in HH typically have more than 2 houses as its dirt cheap.. only S$800,000 for a good decent semis. Many of them pay in full cash. Its normal to see two mercs or two BMWs park in a single house or one merc + one BMW. And these people are not very rich when you compare them with the super rich in JB.

The poorest are those HDB dwellers from Singapore who will rent out their HDB and stay in a semis in HH. They have the PAP government to thank for.You wont miss them as their cheap COE cars will be parked outside the compound and when it rains, they will push 10 pails out to collect rain water to recycle. Typical Sinkie grew up being taught how to save water but when they move to JB, RM 20 water bills and they still complain that its expensive.

Are you sure you stay in Horizon Hills or Horizon Residence? The latter is a poor man condo some 1 km away which is yet uncompleted.

yes, HH was pretty bad, was aiming there in the past until my friend, who is a malaysian working in SG brought one there, between half a year, tio house breaking twice, now he gate up the area and get a dog -_-

Thats very very very funny. My house got many break ins by cats as well. I am sure many other houses in HH got broken in by the stray cats. But real robbers so far no. If I were a robber, I will give HH a miss. So many kiasu Sinkies have a few bulldogs in their compounds. Many more had installed cameras all around their houses.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

There is a lambo ( black gallardo ) parked at a corner house in the Golf, Horizon Hills. The owner usually drives a humble 370Z in and out of Singapore. Sometimes you will see them having late night parties and all sorts of supercars like Aston martin, poor man's cheapo singapore car like RX 8 will park there overnight. The lambo owner has a 18 year old boy who will whack the throttle down the highway every other week. He is one damn lucky chap born to a Sinkie but dont need to serve 2 years slavery, unlike many losers here in this forum. In Horizon Hills there is also a Porsche Panamera, a few BMW X5, 335is etc. In fact driving a BMW or Mercs is considered normal in places like HH.

There are also a few Bentley and GTRs in Horizon hills just that the owners dont usually stay there. Owners in HH typically have more than 2 houses as its dirt cheap.. only S$800,000 for a good decent semis. Many of them pay in full cash. Its normal to see two mercs or two BMWs park in a single house or one merc + one BMW. And these people are not very rich when you compare them with the super rich in JB.

The poorest are those HDB dwellers from Singapore who will rent out their HDB and stay in a semis in HH. They have the PAP government to thank for.You wont miss them as their cheap COE cars will be parked outside the compound and when it rains, they will push 10 pails out to collect rain water to recycle. Typical Sinkie grew up being taught how to save water but when they move to JB, RM 20 water bills and they still complain that its expensive.

Are you sure you stay in Horizon Hills or Horizon Residence? The latter is a poor man condo some 1 km away which is yet uncompleted.

Amazingly i don't see them (i mean the cars you've mentioned that was parked there, were these owners weekenders only?) i bought the place after seeing the amazing artist impression video. After built, the house doesnt come with the closest interior furnishing!! According to my friend whom lived in JB their entire lives, thats usually what you get.. As for security guard, 2 of them were always hiding in the guard house from day til dawn. Best part is 70% of HH is vacant for the past 3 months due to recent robbery of one of the houses as the security guard simply allows the robbers in as they claimed they were movers. [laugh]

Anyway I don't stay there and i bought the place previously with the intention of RnR over weekends and holidays only. Is rental there ever good? The best rental i gotten so far was Tanjong puteri in year 2009 and 2010. Now its horrible... [laugh]

Edited by Maka

Amazingly i don't see them (i mean the cars you've mentioned that was parked there, were these owners weekenders only?) i bought the place after seeing the amazing artist impression video. After built, the house doesnt come with the closest interior furnishing!! According to my friend whom lived in JB their entire lives, thats usually what you get.. As for security guard, 2 of them were always hiding in the guard house from day til dawn. Best part is 70% of HH is vacant for the past 3 months due to recent robbery of one of the houses as the security guard simply allows the robbers in as they claimed they were movers. [laugh]

Anyway I don't stay there and i bought the place previously with the intention of RnR over weekends and holidays only. Is rental there ever good? The best rental i gotten so far was Tanjong puteri in year 2009 and 2010. Now its horrible... [laugh]

From what you have mentioned, I presumed you havent been to HH for at least 2-3 years. The lambo + merc owner was not weekenders but stayed there. There are many BMW X5 and X6, 335i who has moved to HH over the past 2 years. The interior finishing is very bad I must say but since HH residents have got tons of money, its quite easy to fork out S$150,000 for renovations ( Malaysia has no such thing as RENO loan unlike many sinkies who paid borrowed S$100,000 to doll up their 3 room flat. )

Last time used to be 70% vacant. Now is bout 80% full. The rest only comes on weekends.

The recent robberies are at nearby Nusa Idaman estate, which is a poor man estate. HH has no break ins so far

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

From what you have mentioned, I presumed you havent been to HH for at least 2-3 years. The lambo + merc owner was not weekenders but stayed there. There are many BMW X5 and X6, 335i who has moved to HH over the past 2 years. The interior finishing is very bad I must say but since HH residents have got tons of money, its quite easy to fork out S$150,000 for renovations ( Malaysia has no such thing as RENO loan unlike many sinkies who paid borrowed S$100,000 to doll up their 3 room flat. )

Last time used to be 70% vacant. Now is bout 80% full. The rest only comes on weekends.

The recent robberies are at nearby Nusa Idaman estate, which is a poor man estate. HH has no break ins so far

Nvm bro. This debate has lasted longer than my usual patience level. I go once or twice a month only. Yes i know that there are rich chaps there whom can afford 300k rm anytime even 1mil rm just to rebuild, but that defeats the point of contract which was stated clearly before signing the purchase agreements that the basic house comes with flooring, paintings, 65 lighting points/25 13 amp power points, toilet vanity top, etc etc... I was lucky to get only the flooring half done, all my neighbours were given an empty house instead. [laugh]

The houses these developers in JB are so different from the ones in KL and penang, the difference is the deliverables mentioned even in black and white..

As for robbery, its posted in Sin Chew early Dec 2011.

Poor singkie like me cant afford 150k to reno as i got 4 other property in MY to support. [bigcry] I got another friend whom is also I think a poor singkie got 3 houses in HH, 3 in Tanjong Puteri, 1 at seninbong cove and a few small condos in KL and penang whom made a huge complaint abt the deliverables, but also LPPL til now. We are all trying hard to sell away the house without losing much money. If you or your rich friends wants to buy, pm me. Thanks.

We poor singkie cant afford nice cars, as for me i am only driving a simple land cruiser and sometimes my sg plated suzuki grand vitara. My friend even worst drives only his camry.

From what i heard from my neighbours, alot renting now for 2.5k - 3.5k RM per month only. Few units with great facing got it rented out for 5k RM.

I bet you didnt purchase that place from the developer if you are currently staying there.

Edited by Maka

Nvm bro. This debate has lasted longer than my usual patience level. I go once or twice a month only. Yes i know that there are rich chaps there whom can afford 300k rm anytime even 1mil rm just to rebuild, but that defeats the point of contract which was stated clearly before signing the purchase agreements that the basic house comes with flooring, paintings, 65 lighting points/25 13 amp power points, toilet vanity top, etc etc... I was lucky to get only the flooring half done, all my neighbours were given an empty house instead. [laugh]

The houses these developers in JB are so different from the ones in KL and penang, the difference is the deliverables mentioned even in black and white..

As for robbery, its posted in Sin Chew early Dec 2011.

This robbery was reported in Sin Chew in Dec 2011 but the location is not Horizon Hills. We were discussing over it over coffee one morning. My autogate installer and nusery bosses have been complaining to me that the guards disallow them in at all cost unless I make an effort to inform them before hand. Its quite frustrating and troublesome to pass message to the guards all the time. IThe semis without golf course facing are rented out from RM 6000- RM 13000.

I must say the finishing in HH is terok but from an investor point of view, many of my friends bought for RM 300K for terraces and RM 700K for semis have sold off for RM 500K and RM 1.4 million respectively. And when they buy, they buy 3-5 units. Not bad.. a profit of easily half a million Singapore dollars with just 10% downpayment in Ringgit ( only RM 70k for a semis ).. imagine paying only RM 70k today and selling with profit of RM 700k. This sort of ridiculous profit can only happen in East Ledang, Leisure Farm and Horizon Hills.

Horizon Hills got the worst finishing in Nusajaya I must say but in terms of profits, it is the highest after Leisure Farm and East Ledang.

Turbocharged
(edited)

erm bro... i was there look-see a few months back... the semis are no longer going for 700k... even the super links are going for around a million.

imo, that place has become too expensive to buy for investment.

Edited by Solar

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

erm bro... i was there look-see a few months back... the semis are no longer going for 700k... even the super links are going for around a million.

imo, that place has become too expensive to buy for investment.

You can go back now and check the price directly with the owners or from the management if you really interested. Agents are just a b------d. The cheapest so far for HH is 650Krm. As for leisure farm its still pretty alright, their singapore office is located at goldhil plaza.

Edited by Maka

Turbocharged

You can go back now and check the price directly with the owners or from the management if you really interested. Agents are just a b------d. The cheapest so far for HH is 650Krm. As for leisure farm its still pretty alright, their singapore office is located at goldhil plaza.

yup. there wasn't much new units then so i just called an agent to bring me around.

the agent brought me to a corner lot terrace at the golf and it was going at rm660k.

the price seem to be escalating every other months... seems like fueled by the property frenzy from sg

so, i held my horses..

i don't like to rush my big purchases..my jb colleague also commented hh is now far too expensive.

got time i go check out semis at other developments at around that price...anyway my busy period has just begun to pick up..

↡ Advertisement