1. 1. I think it will be at

• Next to NTUC ( old library)
    • Current Marine Parade Library
    • Next to Parkway Parade
    • Marine Parade Park
    • Other part of MP

Turbocharged
(edited)

i doubt can be nex to Parkway. Everything there all so built up already.

across the road infont of roxy hotel still very empty.

Edited by Joseph22

MRT line will always build under major road due to the urban development. It will tunnel under marine parade rd. Base on URA, its will like be at Paramount Hotel/Katong village and likely be a commercial residence by Capitalland

Supersonic

Near to parkway parade best la, at least within walking distance around that area. But cant imagine when they start building the MRT there! The current traffic there already very heavy!

VJC side I think

yeah.. some speculation that will be where the telok kurau station will be.

but i am wondering where will marine parade station will be... if buy the flats next to the mrt, will be like hitting the jackpot.. as long as the pot dont break i.e. SER.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

yap the carpark between Roxy Hotel and parkway. somewhere along that stretch. but of course, might be just behind parkway nearer to East coast park so that can allow ppl to go ECP too.

Behind parkway where got space? Though very near to the ECP road?! [:/] Unless you are tearing down those HDB flats!

Turbocharged

Behind parkway where got space? Though very near to the ECP road?! [:/] Unless you are tearing down those HDB flats!

maybe can do underground bah?? at east coast side. then link over with bridge or tunnel?? a cityhall pattern?

I vote MP Park.

i also prefer to think that it's MP Park.. adj to TN.. then it will serve those in PP as well as those hdb further down the road. And slightly away from the buzz now so that business wont be interrupted.

That's a sizable park.. they can do all the dugging they want.. then cover like what they doing now along bukit timah road.. Bukit timah road is a mess now.. *argh*..I doubt they just tunnel underground like CBD .

Ya, and gonna need to tunnel thru alot of prvt. estates / properties. all the elite will kpkb

↡ Advertisement